Phantis Forums

CL-QR3-L1: Ajax - PAOK (26-Jul-16, 21:45 GR)

Blackhawk

Super result.

For me the weakest two players were easily Klaus and Tzavellas. Klaus because he is brushed off the ball like water and offers nothing - Tzavellas because he blocks shots like a 9 year old boy who is afraid of getting the ball hit in his face. 

All in all well done PAOK. It was the Greek veterans once again costing you. 

Klaus at least got the assist. Rodrigues (who looked better all game), did not show up when needed.

• Like it 1

Good result. I actually thought Tzavella for the most part did well, making some key interceptions. Xarisi was very good, if he is injured hopefully its nothing serious and he is fine for the 2nd leg. 

Klaus you would swear hasn't played football, no ability to shield or hold up the ball but thats nothing new. 
They are beatable but we are gonna need to score at least 2 I think, can't see us keeping a clean sheet. But all to play for in a packed toumba

Edited by paokarag4
  • Like it 1

i think ivic knows what needs to be done for the return leg. this guy was there for us in big games not too long ago. he will push the right buttons and we will come out full force in toumba, fans included. hopefully without platini putting us in the dog house again.

Charisis, Campos and Tzavellas our top players in my opinion. Everyone else played well.

Let's not forget it's still early in the season. The team will get better with time.

• Like it 1

^ true

i think ivic knows what needs to be done for the return leg. this guy was there for us in big games not too long ago. he will push the right buttons and we will come out full force in toumba, fans included. hopefully without platini putting us in the dog house again.

I think Ivic is withholding Pereyra for round 2 for a reason...

As in, play Koulouris up front with him? Klaus hasn't had much success with two strikers. Unless you count Pereyra being played in front of him (during that 8-month period when Anastasiadis played him as a second striker).

:: realizes that's what Ivic will do ::

Well I'll be damned...