Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dutch Eagle

APOEL in Europe 2016/2017

Dutch Eagle    615

APOEL did not score in the second half. Would have made it easier. Fortunatelly Copenhagen did not score either. Hope APOEL reach the GS with a nice win.

Akritis_1944    719

APOEL announced the signing of Facundo Bertoglio who was at Asteras on loan last season. The guy is a gun. My favourite player from last season.

I don't think he'll play against FC Copenhagen buy if they play UCL he'll lift the team. He's a much better player than De Vicente.

Dutch Eagle    615

Not watching the game, Rockafeller. Checking my livescore.

APOEL convicted to EL. Copenhagen just scored the 1-1 and thus 1-2 aggregate.

Dutch Eagle    615

And Astana of Kazachstan. If I remember well APOEL lost last year of them in one of the qualification rounds.

Dutch Eagle    615

What a great result for APOEL. They have beaten Athletic Club de Bilbao 2-0 and won 4-3 on aggregate. Bravo tous!

• Like it 1

Dutch Eagle    615

I do also rate Athletic Bilbao higher than Anderlecht. But I rated Zenit also higher than Anderlecht and look who progressed.

Pity that Sotiriou will be suspended after his two yellows. Don't know if there are other players suspended due to too many cards.

Dutch Eagle    615

In The Netherlands the first leg will be broadcasted live on Foxsports 6.