Phantis Forums

Road To Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup

27 minutes ago, RED SHERIFF said:

not sure the last time the Socceroos played a Croatia team this good to 'fancy themselves'?

This is the socceroos team that struggled vs Thailand , Syria and Iraq >>>>>

27 minutes ago, RED SHERIFF said:

not sure the last time the Socceroos played a Croatia team this good to 'fancy themselves'?

This is the socceroos team that struggled vs Thailand , Syria and Iraq >>>>>

Ye but its not about the Socceroos, its about the Pirates are good enough to out defend Croatia. Socceroos would probably beat the Crows. You can't guarantee a result either way re maik!

Edited by ausgreek

6 minutes ago, J1078 said:

Read what this piece bitter piece of s%$#! Bosnia Coach wrote about the Greek team and how he will do everything he can for Croatia to beat the Greeks. Read below..

http://www.agonasport.com/agonasport-allnews/bosnias-bazdarevic-i-want-to-help-croatia-eliminate-the-greeks

He will do everything? What will he do? Give them the secret to victory after Bosnia was lucky to leave with a point in their last outing with Greece? Please. 

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...

Read reports that England are considering boycotting the World Cup over Russian spy saga. Also report states that Australia, Japan and Poland are considering not going. If that’s the case opens up 2 European spots one for Greece hopefully? One for Italy? If England boycott FIFA rules state they are not allowed to participate at the next World Cup. I hope they don’t go and we get in somehow!

26 minutes ago, Ellada2004 said:

Read reports that England are considering boycotting the World Cup over Russian spy saga. Also report states that Australia, Japan and Poland are considering not going. If that’s the case opens up 2 European spots one for Greece hopefully? One for Italy? If England boycott FIFA rules state they are not allowed to participate at the next World Cup. I hope they don’t go and we get in somehow!

What's this??? 

Where did you find this information... Is this possible?

Articles say if England government prove Russia was behind nerve gas attack on double agent then they would pull out and persuade other countries. Who knows but I could see them wanting to send a message and Australia could follow suit, not so convinced about Poland and Japan. We shall see.

• Dutch Eagle pinned, unpinned and locked this topic