Phantis Forums

Road To Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. That amazing half volley goal Tzavellas scored gained us a vital point on the last kick of the match and Bosnia dropped 2 points. That goal played a huge part in putting us in this position. It’s been an interesting campaign that’s for sure. I think we would match up well with the Swedes if they are a pot 1 team.

• Like it 1

2nd half is soon on. Slovakiaa qualifies if both games Wales/Ire and Ukr/Cro end in a draw. Slovakia has a +5  GD and Croatia a + 2 GD. Wales has a +2 as well but have scored 7 Goals (minues the ones vs last placed Moldova) and Croatia has scored 6. Honestly Croatia is another top team who we ll be the ultimate underdog against so Id rather a Wales and Slovakia came in instead. Rep of Ireland even better but I doubt it ll happen.

I want Wales to win as they would be a seeded team and I would love if Ukraine beat Croatia.. but honestly Italy does not look good right now, they dropped points against Macedonia and are struggling against Alabama.. 

Edited by J1078
  • Like it 1

Croatia scored again they will be seeded and now that Italy scored they will be seeded as well.. Damn it looks to be a tough draw.. let's hope Portugal isn't there as well..F*** need wales to score and tie the game..

On 10/9/2017 at 3:17 PM, J1078 said:

Croatia scored again they will be seeded and now that Italy scored they will be seeded as well.. Damn it looks to be a tough draw.. let's hope Portugal isn't there as well..F*** need wales to score and tie the game..

Oh, so your expecting Switzerland to be a cakewalk? LOL! 

6 minutes ago, Molon Lave said:

Oh, so your expecting Switzerland to be a cakewalk? LOL! 

Um No...

thats not what I said at all.. actually I don't  think anyone we play would be a "cake walk" Swiss would be tough but I think Portuga right now would be a little tougher.. 

Just now, Rockafeller Skank said:

Seeded:

Switzerland/Portugal

Italy

Croatia

Denmark/Sweden

Unseeded

Sweden/Denmark

Republic of Ireland

Northern Ireland

Greece

Croatia Denmark/Sweden really look appealing considering the other 2.

I completely agree. 

• Like it 1

Denmark currently Drew but Sweden tomorrow with a win over Netherlands I expect them to go better. Northern Ireland just lost twice in a row so they ll drop a lot. October rankings are the one that are accounted (that's why the draw is 17 October to wait for the rankings of October which have a fix date at 16).

Edited by Rockafeller Skank

• Dutch Eagle pinned, unpinned and locked this topic