Phantis Forums

2016 - 2017 Season

AEL words are from their owner Kougias who is Marinakis little bitch. All of a sudden he wants to come out and play hard ball, F*** him. Asteras are being hypocrite's as mentioned above.

I am not siding with Kontonis but Girtzikis needs to piss off and EPO needs a cleanout, they have done nothing to progress Greek Football nor have they done anything about cleaning up the corruption as they are all benefitting from it. Seems the ones who want Girtzikis to stay and leave the same people in EPO are obviously happy at the current state of the league, which will only shrink more and more.

Edited by Original Sydney

And that's my point Reaper he bagged and bagged Marinakis even went live on TV and showing documents of his corruption then all of sudden he comes out and says "Greek Football will be at a loss without Marinakis" as I said he is a little puppet to Marinakis now all because he wanted a team in the Super League. The guy is a joke.

Kougias spent his career slandering Marinakis. The last year he has stopped and turned on Alafouzos and the other members of the Troika.

Exactly, and his reward for the flip was a promotion to SL for his team. Now he is just re-paying the favor.

• Like it 1

Kougias is a joke, whoever believes the things he says have issues.

The guy claimed 2 season's ago live on TV he met with Meli and Meli told him do you want to be president of EPO. Firstly why would Meli go meet this clown after all the s%$#! that happened between AEK and Panachaiki in B Ethniki? Secondly Meli ain't dumb he knows he is a puppet to Marinakis, the last thing he would do is offer him the presidency.

This is just a reflection of the overall Greek business environment. How can any investor take the league seriously when there is non stop interference from the government.  Threatening the suspension of the season 2 days before it to start is ridiculous!!!

• Like it 1

Reaper rules are rules, it was made clear nothing to be thrown on the pitch, many fan bases got bans/fines last season it wasn't only Oly and they should count themselves lucky as they avoided a point deduction (not that it would've mattered on the league table) where as other teams received fine and point deduction.

As for the delay sad that it has come to this again BUT reality is if EPO had done what was agreed with UEFA there would be no need for the delay, so we need to stop blaming Kontonis and lay the blame where it deserves to be laid and that's at EPO. They want to agree things then go back on their word? F*** em they get no pity from me, they have done NOTHING to improve the league, they have only bowed down to their master.

• Like it 2

You know, I still don't know what it is that everybody wants.

EPO just wants everything to stay the same.

PAOK wants different referees.  Good luck with that one.  Incidentally how much do referees get paid in Greece ?

Kontonis wants what exactly ?  No more violence ?  Maybe try cameras and laws that are actually enforced.

Marinakis played the others again!

Hes team is junk and the only person the delays suits is him.

This c*** has a brain and dont by any means believe syriza is against mariankis guys.

In australia big boys donate to both ppolitical parties at elections to make sure they pick the winning horse its not different in greece.

Kudos to that fat F*** for this delay by making it look like this other 3 ametaurs were at fault.

• Like it 1

Tsipras & Marinakis have a good relationship.

Lets not also forget Marinakis one time called Kontonis before the derby against PAO and obviously had a hand in calling it off, back then Oly fans loved Kontonis now they are against him.

As for AEK PAOK & PAO saying they wont take part, good on them for making a stand who the hell is EPO to make decisions that weren't agreed to, who is Oly to back them up, why are they benefitting from it?

I guarantee ANYONE here if they were in a situation where things weren't going by what was agreed you would stand up and be heard also, these 3 teams are doing that.

Edited by Original Sydney

This s%$#! just gets better and better every year. 
I've said it before, I know longer watch Greek football for the football, I watch it for the drama. 

i don't even know what needs to be done, its all just a big mess. I hope the greek teams dont get booted out of Europe. 

Now wait for AEL, the other puppet to make an announcement. Like any of those two teams care about having a clean football in Greece.

In the meantime Olympiakos has forced the current Superleague president to resign. Superleague will have an emergency meeting on Tuesday to discuss things. Why even bother. Nothing will be agreed on. And if by miracle they do, it will change down the road.

The best thing is to close shop until October, or let FIFA assign a temporary EPO board like they did in Bosnia. Since we have a puppet government controlled by Germany, why not have a puppet EPO controlled by FIFA.

• Like it 2

AEL already made their statement. The Tiger puppets PAOK and PAO are all yet to make theirs.. Considering Alafouzos was paying most the media in black money and has been caught doing so by the Financial Prosecutor of Greece and has had his assets frozen.. the silence is well explained.

Personally I hope UEFA suspends all Greek teams from Europe. It is the only way to break the Kontonis Troika.

Suspending Greek teams from Europe is unfair. Olympiakos/EPO curruption is not the fault of Panathinaikos, PAOK, or AEK, who are fighting for a better, cleaner Superleague, and their places in European competitions.

• Like it 1