Phantis Forums

Cristiano Ronaldo all goals on Champions League 2016

inempelayan

• 2 weeks later...

And this ladies and gentlemen is what is commonly known as an "A55HOLE"

Published on Jun 22, 2016
For a few days now, reporters have been wondering whether Cristiano Ronaldo was cracking under the intense weight of expectation at Euro 2016.

• 6 months later...

I don't think many of us did especially the way their results were going but Santos is a great coach and knows how to win/close out matches. Ronaldo will surely go down as one of the greats after 2016. Messi for me will also go down as one of the greats, but without national glory that debate will always hang over his head and lets be honest Messi had has 10 times better teams than what Ronaldo had has at national level.

100% correct mate have said it many times what he did was something unreal for club and country. He won the title for Napoli and also took Argentina to World Cup success with very average players around him, meanwhile Messi has had some massive players around him and failed at National Level. I would LOVE to see him go to the EPL and show what he can do this is why for me Ronaldo will always have the edge, he dominated in 2 of the best leagues in the World where as Messi has only done it in Spain with some massive names around him at Barca.

But personally for me Brazilian Ronaldo is my favourite ever, that guy was a freak!!

The problem with Ronaldinho was he won everything possible at a young age and then he slightly lost it and started the party lifestyle, but on his day he was fricken amazing to watch.

Maradonna was another class, what he did on his own don't think will be emulated in anytime soon, he won it with club and country with very average players around him. The hacks he copped along the way also, for me Messi and CR7 wouldn't have been able to handle that.

Cant look past Pele either, he was a great also.

Ronaldo I just loved to watch, the way he came back from those 2 knee injuries also was amazing, not sure if Messi or CR7 as examples could comeback and win it all again the way he did.

Maradona also could've had some serious bans especially the one incident when he was at Barca and was fly kicking everyone in sight hahaha but he was a freak. I remember in South Africa during the world cup when we played Argentina all their fans said the same thing to us, he could fail miserably as a manager and he will still be a god to us.

Ronaldo was a freak, strong, fast, powerful he had it all as a striker. 1998 and 2002 were great tournaments for him, shame about the final in 1998 though. He was also in the 1994 squad as a teenager but he was never going to get a game in with Romario and Bebeto starting, but still walked away a WC winner. I was spewing when Klose broke his WC scoring record, p*****.