Phantis Forums

Neos Panionios vs AEK

Original 21

Although today's game is meaningless I will hopefully be watching and be hoping for a win. Finishing this season 4th, which we would with a loss, makes this season just a little less successful IMO. I also really hate Neos Panionios with a passion and part of me wants to try and score 6 goals... But, is it worth risking severe injury to a key player? I think it would be better for the starters get some "extra" rest before we start pre season training.

A lot of fringe players and players from the u21 are in the apostoli, it gives us a chance to see if any of these kids have some real talent.

I want to see a lineup of

---------------------------------Baroja

Vasiloant------------Svarnas---Labropoulos---Soiledis

-------------Tzanetopoulos-------Galanopoulos----------

Vlachomitros----------Buononotte---------------Platellas

-------------------------------Kyriazis--------------------------

This would let us see what Kyriazis, Vlachomitros, Galanopoulos, and Svarnas have, they are the four best players in our youth team but we haven't promoted a kid from the academy since the year we got relegated.

This is most likely Barojas last game with AEK.

Buononotte, Labropoulos, and Soiledis are fighting to keep their spots on the roster for next year.

Vasiloantonopoulos,Tzanetopoulos, and Platellas will probably remain with the squad next year. Maybe the first two will be sent on loan depending on what signings we make.

To be fair, most of his goals were against B ethniki teams and some penalties. He disappears during games for long periods of time, he's a weak weak player physically and mentally. He has more skill than any player in the super league but he just can't cut it physically. Plus, he can only play behind the striker where Mantalos plays.

Shame we lost but FINALLY this season is over. We didn't get that CL spot but we walked away with a kypello and a Europa Qualifying spot, so I would say overall with 3 coaches also we did have a good first season back, I don't think anyone can complain.

Bravo aekara you gave us a lot to smile about this season!!!

Now to the fun part of reading rumours daily lol