Phantis Forums

2016-2017 pre season training news

Dutch Eagle

Five friendly games have beenannounced. Three during the traning camp in Holland and two when the team returns to Greece. Fourth friendly game in Holland is expected to be announced later.

06-Jul-16:    PAOK - Silvolde SC   (Oosterbeek 19:00 GR)
09-Jul-16:    PAOK - Club Brugge    (Gardener  19:00 GR)
13-Jul-16:    PAOK - Steaua Bukurest  (Apeldoorn  20:00 GR)
21-Jul-16:    PAOK - Apollon Limassol  (Toumba)
10-Aug-16:  Atromitos - PAOK  (Peristeri)

Update on the Twente-case:

At first they did not get a licence from the committee that decided that for next years Eredivisie.

Than Twente lost an appeal in regular court.

Now they won the appeal against the licence-committee at the Dutch FA. Thus they stay in the Eredivisie.

The winning argument was that Twente did everything it could to get clean with the past. Twente must now only pay a fine of 181,000 euro.

Don't know if the arrangement friendly still stands or was cancelled anyway.

Whatever. I will go to a game one way or the other.

Edited by Dutch Eagle

You gonna try to meet the team Dutch Eagle?

Off course. As I am not going to Greece this year and the team is in the neighbourhood I must go "na chortaso".

Hope to talk to some players again and take some photo's with two of my kids (The eldest one only likes to be in Toumba for the atmosphere, as he doesn't like football), like last year:

o0yypd.jpg

ilkuwy.jpg

Edited by Dutch Eagle
  • Like it 5

Yes they are. Have more pics of them with Pereyra, Rat, Maduro, Kitsiou, Martens, Glykos and so on. Even with Tudor and Arnesen, who spoke Dutch with the boys. Just like Maduro and Martens.

I like it when clubs are on tour. All the players are very approacheable. They all signed the PAOK-ball the boys got from relatives the year before last year.

• Like it 1

Maybe you can answer this for me. One branch of my family is at four consecutive generations of twins. Every few months, I ask one of them if they have a full soul. They get mad. WHY?!?!

Also - of the players you've met, who is the dreamiest looking?