Competition - Super League Greece - Play Off

Round - 2

Time - 18:15 (Greece time)

Table:

1st - PAOK : 3pts

2nd - Panathinaikos : 3pts

3rd - AEK : 2pts

4th - Panionios : 1pts

I don't like the idea of play offs but the fact other countries are doing it seems to indicate we should (Belgium, Nedlands, Scotland etc).

The reason it is a farce, along with the whole league is the four presidents, EPO, the government and Greek mentality. There is never any change, no solutions and only problems and endless roadblocks.

I wonder if meaningful change, not just in football, will ever happen in Greece. Sadly I can't see it happening. We can't hang our hat on creating democracy forever.....

Now to this game with plenty at stake, hopefully the players are focused and get the job done as this could put us in a good position with a win. Also hope we get a massive turnout since they are taking the kypello down to OAKA for the fans.

The fans can lift the players to a win in this match, but cant right off Panionios they have a very good young and decent side.

Now they were right to support him lol all this time you were bagging them for supporting him.

As for damaging their chances, pretty sure they did similar to us last season by delaying the 2nd leg about 10 times, why don't you guys mention that at all? Do you not remember they cancelled a match on the weekend saying the ground was water logged, yet photos shows the ground was in perfect condition. So lets not forget the things Oly has also done. Which is usually what Oly do, bag others for their mistakes/halia yet over look their own, that's why they are so hated.

As for the playoffs, I don't agree with them either it makes no sense but other European countries are doing it now so it doesn't seem like its going to be scrapped anytime soon.

I wasn't talking about that game, maybe you should go back and check the game I am talking about instead of assuming. The 2nd leg was cancelled many times last season, am I wrong there am I?

As for Oly GOOD im all for that you guys have F***ed EVERYONE along the way to your corrupt success, now that there is serious competition and a power struggle happening it bothers you guys as you are used to having things your way, well those days are over now :)

Who's scrapping the playoffs? I see Belgium, Holland, Scotland just to name a few. Who has scrapped it?

Lol ok it had nothing to do with Olympiakos, it never has anything to do with Oly you guys are always the innocent victims, you remind me of Liverpool fans crying foul. The game was played a week after the actual date and that's after you had more time off with the weekend game cancelled. You are right dude Oly is the victim here once again.

The league was cancelled? So tell me why did PAOK PAO and all the other teams play on dates such as 1st March and 8th March when you say the league was cancelled at that time?

6 days off was it really? So lets check the stats and see who is right and wrong:

19th Feb Played Europa vs Dnipro

22nd Feb Played SL vs PAO

26th Feb Played Europa vs Dnipro

3rd Mar vs Asteras CANCELLED due to 2nd Leg kypello which wasn't played what a co-incidence

8th Mar vs Panthrakikos match CANCELLED due to water logged pitch - yes the ref called it off, Oly had no influence whatsoever here that's believable, im sure they wanted to play these guys 3 days before they played AEK.

11th Mar Played AEK in 2nd leg kypello

You had 2 weeks rest NOT 6 DAYS (26th Feb - 11th Mar) as you claim in between your last Europa match until you played us, so you telling me there were no favours on your end and your players weren't rested well? LOL

AEK has played 1 game since the League finished, hardly an advantage if you wana be realistic.

Thanks mate.

Edited by Original Sydney

Ok it was cancelled as you say, so tell me why PAO played Atromitos on the 1st March then if a ban was in place?

I don't think I need you teaching me football, thanks for the thought but i'll be right.

Anyway not to kill the moment, but we have gone round and round in circles and can go on for a whole day, but this is a AEK Panionios post, lets stay on that.

Just to be clear NOWHERE in these posts did I say 14 days is similar to 30 days, so your assumption can do out the door and is WRONG :)

But good try champ/

Reaper you seem really butt hurt today champ, relax have a coke and smile then you''ll be right or maybe you can go back and read up on what each president has said the last month to make you feel better :)

Thanks mate I will worry about my teams next match while you can cry foul over "we had 30 days off its not fair" "Meli and Savvidis didn't say this" "Kontonis did this" "Oly are the victims" bla bla bla..........

Cheers mate

I cant post the link on here as I have no idea how to do it, but it tells me this:

1st Mar PAO Atr 0-2

8th Mar Pao Paok 4-3

14th Mar Ergotelis Pao 0-2

22nd Mar Veria Pao 1-0

Google Panathinaikos Super League 2014-15 and you''ll find the link, so maybe you should wake up to yourself before you call others liars.

I have seen the stats and quoted what's been written, and one last thing don't ever mention my parents again unless you wana make it personal, if not don't mention family here, pretty simple and as a mod I think you would respect that and not go there, but each to their own.

So basically you ignored the proof of where I saw it as I thought I would provide that so you know where it was coming from but you choose to ignore it and mention SDNA and SKAI hahahahah now who's lying?

Wow you lost respect for me, do you think I'm here to win your respect? And correction I never had fights with any Oly fans, debates more like it yes we had plenty and that's what forums are about people sharing their thoughts with other people/fan bases. So who is lying again now?

That's 2 I have counted.

Butt hurt is not a personal attack more of a figure of speech, slight difference there.

Favours? What favours re I don't want anything from you so settle from your high horse.

Finally, you speak your mind and I will speak mine after all its a forum where we can say what we like, if that's an issue for you then maybe you should set our guidelines on what people can and cant say or talk about. Thanks mate.

Now hopefully we can get back to talking AEK vs Panionios as that's what this topic is about!!

What a shame Manolas wont be on the bench for us tonight, especially that they will also have the kypello there and hoping for a big turnout. Also hope we can get the job done against these guys as it will give us a massive boost for top spot.

Reading Vargas is out and Barbosa misses the next 2 matches also, does that mean Platellas may get a start? Diego out wide?

Platellas and Mantalos are playing very very very well today.

Just 30 seconds before the goal Mantalos was brought down in the penalty box, a very clear penalty, and it was not given. The ref got lucky we scored right after.

Edited by Original 21