Phantis Forums
Dikefale11

AEK - Olympiakos

Someone said the game should be played in Cyprus or something, I agree. All this could have been avoided. Big mistake Girtzikis keeping the final so close to Kontonis.

Well it doesn't say it was confirmed or not confirmed but it does say it will possibly be his usual assistants, if you look at the refs history and every game he has done you will see the same 2 guys beside him everytime, I don't think it blows anything out of the water for Kontonis.

It does not say it was confirmed, so if it is not confirmed, it is not confirmed. The assistants were not confirmed - so the EPO has not lied.

If other assistants are selected than the usual two, the next step if you think the game is fixed by Olympiacos is to ask why, right? Or get the police to say they can't police 250 fans and risk UEFA  and FIFA expulsion..

Again this is a media report so really we all have no idea what has been said behind closed doors. In all honesty though this is becoming so tiring everyday a new story or new issue, all we want is to have the final and playoffs and end this horror season of Greek Football.

I agree with you on playing the game elsewhere though that would've been a much better idea, bring it to Australia EPO we would love to host it lol

• Like it 1

Now that all that bullshit has been put aside we can focus on talking about the game.

If the team that showed up today vs PAOK show up vs Oly we are in for a hiding.

Sidiropoulos is the best referee Greece can offer, though he does some mistakes too, he is a good (and neutral *caugh*) overall referee.

Although there's still a possibility that the linesman has received some fakelakia from the fat one...

However, good luck guys. I hope you'll win.

Edited by Klaous

Going to get up for it, 1:30 my time. Any links please post. PAME AEK!!

13240484_1168780523163424_34644491662617

Lets hope Simoes/Johansson dont get injured as we have no other CM's to play.

PAMMMEEEE MORI ARROSSSTIAAA

PAAAMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 minutes gone we have created 0 chances, giving Olympiakos too much time on the ball.

Not that I can see. s%$#! Greek football, I'd happily pay for an account like you can for all other major sports to watch as a non EU resident... Bullshit