Phantis Forums
cocksta

Playoffs 2016

bkizoulis    23

Kumanovic from Udinese will be good in that position. Apparently we are interested in him and he will be a bosman. Koutroubis just isn't that goo with the ball to be in the mid. 

jvc    752

For me it's not about winning the playoffs....The important thing is for the team to start playing good competitive soccer and eventually qualifying for Europa, we're not making the CL. That being said the management needs to bring in at least 6 new players so we can start challenging for championships....This SUPA league playoffs is the biggest joke on the planet. Finishing second in the standings by 30 points, and finishing first in the playoffs what does that prove, that we're ready to qualify for the CL?

• Like it 1

jvc    752

You my friend need a reality check!!! Parade after beating AEK in the playoffs your standards are too low for PAO....Parade lol.

Original Sydney    1,030

Congrats to PAO well played, on our part no excuses but fatigue is getting to us, 3 games in 6 days is a big ask, even though I held hope for a result the games we have played would eventually catch up to us, hope they can turn it around in 3 days time.

Original Sydney    1,030

Even your coach said that our players are tired, but you guys done the job and that's all that matters. As for us 3 games in 6 days didn't help us, but now with a game every 3 days and everyone else in the same boat you would hope we lift and finish off strong, must beat you guys in 3 days time, if not its all over for us. Cant believe Panionios bombed themselves out of the running when they dropped Bakasetas before kickoff.

jvc    752

Reality check? We just beat our biggest rival besides Olympiakos and I shouldn't be happy about that? Wtf are you on?

Who said you shouldn't be happy? I'm just putting things into perspective. What I'm concerned about is what we do in the off season acquiring the right players so we can challenge for the Championship....When PAO doesn't win the championship and does not qualify for Europa the season is a failure....This is not Panthrakikos Pana97. We finished 30 points behind Olympiakos and lost to quabala, and did poorly in the cup, AEK won it their first year back!

We played good today and you should be happy, but we have a lot of work to be done my freind to avoid this disastrous season from happening again. If we qualify for Europa and make a few good signings, challenge for the Championship and perform well in Europa then we should be happy, not now!!!!

Edited by jvc

Jimmy Prasinos    441

One thing at a time, things will fall into place. It important to win the playoffs, and if we keep the same pace we can win them. As for next year, I agree we need some good signings, I prefer that they aren't BIG names, we all saw how Essien turned out. Let's hope th addition of Gilberto will help in that department

jvc    752

4 good additions can do wonders....Look what 1 addition did, his name is LETO and he has been a monster can't wait to see him next year when he's fully conditioned. Leto doesn't like to lose. Berg and Leto combo should be enough to get us to Europe.

Original Sydney    1,030

Off season isn't going to be long boys, will be over before we all know it and players will be back in pre season by early July as Europe qualifiers start mid-late July. These playoffs F***ed every team, players will be lucky to have 3-4 weeks off, hardly time to enjoy time off with your family and forget football for a while

jvc    752

Original that's a very good post....Huge disadvantage for the teams involved, these playoffs are stupid!