Phantis Forums

Demis Nikolaidis

Dikefale11

I think it would be a good time to focus on other things besides the pig sty that is Greek football and think of better times, I think this guy deserves his own thread.

Not sure if any of you ever seen it but nice video on him and shows most if not all of his goals

DEMISPHOTO1.jpg

The Prodigal Son.

• Like it 3

Its true, thats when Original turned on him, didnt he want to introduce some sort of security cameras to pick out the trouble makers?

What is he up to nowadays? Whats stopping him being involved? Is he on good terms with Tiger?

As a player the fans idolized him and he had a good rapport with Original, they basically are the reason he never went to Belgium. As Prez though he denounced and went after many of the very same fans, the ones he would climb up the fences to celebrate with when he scored. Don't get me wrong I have a lot of respect for the man, and I understand that he was trying to do what was right at the time. But the contrast is pretty hypocritical all the same.

• 4 months later...

Αυτή είναι μεταγραφή-βόμβα

180327.jpg?w=880&f=bicubic

Ο Ντέμης Νικολαΐδης, παρέα με τον Αλέξη Σπυρόπουλο, από την Παρασκευή 9 Σεπτεμβρίου και κάθε Παρασκευή από τις 18.00 μέχρι τις 20.00 στο στούντιο του ΣΠΟΡ FM 94,6 με την εκπομπή «Ντεμοτεχνείο»! 

link

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...