Phantis Forums

Transfer News And Rumors - Summer 2016

Dutch Eagle

Seems like it's a done deal with AEK, and according to reports he burned all the bridges behind him on his way out.

As I'm hearing right now at Metropolis FM Bakasetas won't be sold to AEK until their offer is much higher. I just don't get why he stops playing for Nionios then. What a dick move.

Panionios will eventually agree to sell him for a token price. Otherwise they will be without his services and AEK will get him for free in December.

With this move AEK stuck it to Panionios and Olympiakos. Panionios was going to give the player to the big brother for their financial (and non) support throughout the year. 

Copenhagen agreed to pay Olsen's buyout clause which is 600K Euro and then sign him to a 4-year contract.

Ether way we still need a starting goalkeeper for the next season.

Copenhagen agreed to pay Olsen's buyout clause which is 600K Euro and then sign him to a 4-year contract.

Ether way we still need a starting goalkeeper for the next season.

Amazing.  This is the first time I can remember that we got what we paid, for a player that didn't work out.  At least in terms of the raw transfer fee.

So we lost only as much as one of our K20 players gets paid in a year? I'll take that as a win. Can't wait to see how many players we are forced to sell this offseason.

Preston North End apparently interested in Mak. Please excuse me while I go vomit.c

You asked Amorgos if he really LOLed in another topic and if you would ask for my reaction to this rumour I would answer the question with a big fkn LOL. Maybe even a ROFL.

Edited by PAOKSWEDEN
  • Like it 1

Even if it was a Turkish amateur club from nowhere... If they put 6 million on the table for Mak, I'm willing to sacrifice him. 

Btw, google said they're playing in English Championship so they have enough money to pay the sum above. 

Edited by Klaous

LOL who tf are they?  :lol:

A club with a richer history than half the teams playing in the premier league right now and a better stocked trophy cabinet. They are also in all likelihood wealthier than all the teams in the Greek superleague combined barring olympiakos

I don't really get the story why we screwed Facundo. In fact, I don't even get what happened to half of the team that season... After our massive win sto tigani everything went down hill.

A bit harsh to say we screwed him.  He assisted in the screwing by being stubborn.  In pre season Tudor wanted the players to be punctual.  Pereyra arrived at a training session late.  He was fined a small amount.  Can't remember, like a few hundred euros.  He went wah wah, I ain't gonna pay.  F--k you man, I'm da man!  I no come training anymore.  F--k you Tudor ... etc.  By the time the furor settled a few weeks later Tudor didn't want him in the team any longer, and that was that.

Now as to why we won't have him back for next season, that is a different matter altogether.

• Like it 1