Phantis Forums

Transfer News And Rumors - Summer 2016

Dutch Eagle

Newest rumor is Leicester is looking at Lucas.

The thought of the epl winners fighting over Barcelona for him is getting me excited.

Edit: this probably should have gone in paok previous players.

Edited by Bajewy
  • Like it 2

I heard he had a great year for them, pity he sucked donkey balls for us...but if can recoup some money, that'd be great, since we can't recoup any of the many points he cost us, that lanky coksucker

On an unrelated note, Skatofatsa Donis is getting $3M from Al halil to leave....I should have been a coach. They get paid more to be fired than they do to work.

Edited by BostonThanatos
  • Like it 2

I still think Olsen is a better goalie than either Glykos or Vellidis. It just did not work out for him at PAOK. It's probably better for both sides to split ways.

As for Koulouris, I don't see how he can make it at PAOK. As it stands now Klaus will be above him, and if we as a team want to go anywhere, we need a better striker than Klaus to be the starter. I see him as a 3rd stringer if he comes back to the team. I just hope they are not that stupid at PAOK and decide not to get a top notch striker during the transfer period. 

I can't see Klaus staying if he's not going to be our first choice. The chinese paid 2,5 million for Giannou so hopefully they can make an offer around 4-5 million for Klaus. 

Dutch Eagle// He scored 5 of those 13 goals in one match in the cup.

I can't see Klaus staying if he's not going to be our first choice. The chinese paid 2,5 million for Giannou so hopefully they can make an offer around 4-5 million for Klaus. 

Dutch Eagle// He scored 5 of those 13 goals in one match in the cup.

Klaous will not go to China, the chinese paid 2.5 million for Giannou because he is Australian and in the asian conference you can have 3 foreigners +1 asian conference foreigner. For Klaous to go he would be taking the place of a Brazilian/Argentine/Italian/Spaniard in other words no chance. Giannou was fighting for his spot against the likes of australians/japanese [who dont really go to chinese teams] and koreans. The pool of players to choose form between the two is vastly different and Klaous is not that good.

• Like it 2

I can't imagine Klaous going to China or anywhere else. He is an ekato tis ekato PAOKtsi, he will stay.

However, we should get rid of Tziolis, Vitor, Golasa, Olsen and Vellidis. Jairo, Sabo, Leovac and Antonis haven't impressed me either.

By the way, I hope we sell Kace and Mak for some millions.

As always, we need a whole bunch of new player. A Contreras like defender & a Garcia like midfielder would be a good start this summer. Additionally, get Vieirinha back (edw gelame), and maybe find a forward with more pace than Klaous. Vellios from the gries would be an interesting purchase for that matter.

Edited by Klaous

I could get behind Vellios, but if he comes, then Klaus won't accept it.

I like Jairo and Golasa, but neither of them have panned out. Jairo is too injury prone, and Golasa has failed to make an impact with four consecutive managers (if you count the interim guys).

Players I'd probably keep:

gk Glykos, Vellidis

rb Kitsiou, Skondras

cb malezas, chatz

lb tzavellas

dm cimirot

cm charisis

acm pelkas, mistakidis

wingers korovesis, rodrigues

cf koulouris

If we can get some cash for Klaus, Kace, Leovac, and Mak, it would be great. I think Korovesis is a better winger than he is a left back, but would need to see more of him to make a decision. He's pretty cheap though, so would be good for depth. For Leovac, I also like him, but we're definitely overpaying.

Vellios is not coming to PAOK. He said that in Greece he will play for Iraklis only. He was close to going to Olympiakos in winter, but he or the Thyra 10 organized fans prevented Papathanasakis from selling him. As a result the infusion of cash into Iraklis has suddenly stopped.

I don't think Klaus is going anywhere. I don't see him having any success anywhere else besides PAOK.

We don't need to make drastic changes to the roster. We just need to add around 5 top notch players in every line.

I am very sure that one of the goalies (Glykos or Vellidis) besides Olsen, Skondras, Golasa, Antonis, Berbatov and possibly Vitor, Jairo and Pereyra will bid us goodbye in the summer.

According to newspaper Goal we are very very close in signing Abdul Sissoko of Real Mallarca.

He is a 26-year old midfielder and brother of former Liverpool and Juventus player Mohamed Sissoko.

We don't need to pay a transfer fee.

Edited by Dutch Eagle

Looks like Sissoko is a DM. Do we really need more of those? Even with (if) Kace going, we still have three.

Well, besides Kace only Cimirot is really convincing. The Greeko-Australian is garbage and Tziolis is Tziolis...

However, I can't imagine that this Sissoko guy can be really better than Tziolis. Sounds like a typical PAOK transfer.

What's going on with Bakasetas? If you believe the Greek sports media, he's already signed with PAOK 2 months ago...then a couple weeks later he signed with OSFP and just yesterday he signed with AEK as well....Seems like too many contracts to me, lol.

We'll see about that in the next months.

Seeing how it went with Fortunis, he won't come at all. But if he does, he probably turns out to be our next Koutsianikoulis, that's for sure.