Phantis Forums

Transfer News And Rumors - Summer 2016

Dutch Eagle

For all the money that has come in so far from outgoing transfers etc, and all this BAM talk, I find it rather comical that we are yet to settle on a striker. 

Transfer window is almost over, 'quality' players rarely make a move this late in the transfer window. What do they want, another Berbatov situation(came too late, was never fit)?  

Makes no sense. I would rather us sign no one else now, we don't need another panic buy.

• Like it 1

Great play by michel on kace. It would of been a massive wound i feel, after all these years and all the drama not to be able to cash in on kace. 

Kace is a hard worker and i feel ge wil get a chance to play in plzen and hopefully he either comes back a better player or we receive a decent offer for him to cahs in. 

Well done michel 

• Like it 1

Michel seems smarter than I gave him credit for. Seemed to pick up decent free agents, gives the axe to people like Golasa and Antonis, cuts loose dead weight like Tziolis. Let's see how we look after a few months of regular season play.

Kace renewed his contract with PAOK until 2020. His new salary is 400K per season

Today Kace travelled to Plzen (the home of world famous Pilsner Urquell) to sign a 1-year loan with local team Viktoria Plzen. Apprently Viktoria will pay Kace's full salary for the next season. There is a buyout clause, but it has not been disclosed. 

Sabo will be loaned to Beitar Jerusalem for one year, with a buyout clause set at 200K. The deal needs to be approved by PAE PAOK.

Ανανεώνει ως το 2020 ο Τζαβέλλας

Έτοιμος να «δέσει» τον διεθνή αμυντικό για τέσσερα χρόνια ακόμη είναι ο Δικέφαλος του Βορρά. Οι Θεσσαλονικείς έχουν μείνει απόλυτα ικανοποιημένοι από την παρουσία του 29χρονου στόπερ και ήδη οι επαφές με τον ατζέντη του παίκτη, Πολ Κουτσολιάκο είναι πολύ προχωρημένες με τη συμφωνία προ των πυλών. 

Σύμφωνα με πληροφορίες πλέον μένουν μόνο τα διαδικαστικά για να οριστικοποιηθεί η συμφωνία για τέσσερα χρόνια ακόμη, ήτοι ο Γιώργος Τζαβέλλας θα παραμείνει κάτοικος... Τούμπας ως το 2020, κλείνοντας μία επταετία με τα ασπρόμαυρα.  

Από την πρώτη στιγμή των συζητήσεων άλλωστε δεν υπήρξε καμία σημαντική διαφορά στο οικονομικό και το μόνο που μένει είναι να δώσει το τελικό «ok» ο Ιβάν Σαββίδης για τις υπογραφές.

http://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/superleague/article/236202/paok-ananeonei-os-2020-o-tzavellas

Looks like Lucas to Arsenal is going to happen, 20million euros, we will get around 6 mil. Pretty good deal for us. Wonder if that money will be used to sign a striker or held onto for January. 

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2016/08/25/26870482/arsenal-agree-deals-to-sign-perez-mustafi-for-over-50m?ICID=HP_HN_1

Edited by paokarag4

As discussed before - Mistakidis' contract extension (through 2020) has been completed. Haven't heard the details, but this is a good reward for the guy.

-edit- Giannoulis has also re-signed through 2020

Apparently we are after 2 players. One center forward and one winger. 

Players Michel is after are Alvaro Vasquez (Getafe) and Tiam on loan from Juventus. Plan B if one of them does not work out is Miku from Rayo.

All of these are just rumors, so there might be other surprises.