Phantis Forums

Transfer News And Rumors - Summer 2016

Dutch Eagle

In our quest for a CF we have a young Scandinavian in scope. No name revealed yet. And not crossing my mind. He is said to be experienced despite his age. And can be used as a winger.

Could it be this guy ?

viking-022.jpg

• Like it 3

I like how the paper is reporting TO MEGALO BAM! Guston Rodriguez...lol.  Ok, I understand that he was the leading scorer in the Uruguaian League last year....maybe he even has the potential to be the next Ibrahimovic.....but I wouldn't call a 24 year old kid who's never left his mothers village TO MEGALO BAM!

• Like it 2

Having Canas partner Cimirot in the midfield is an improvement no doubt. However, getting rid of both Kace and Tziolis is a big mistake as it leaves us without cover in that position when injuries and cards arise. Would have thought keeping Kace was a viable option. I do not rate Xarisi, he tries hard but makes way too many mistakes.

Edited by kozi
  • Like it 1

I honestly don't think it's that much of a problem. Cimirot and Canas play the same position, so when we're not planning on being super defensive we won't need to have them both on the field at the same time. Charisis can sub in as a DM when needed (and I DEFINITELY rate him), and it sounds like Ivic has been trying Korovesis out in that position as well (God help us).

I would be keeping Kace as depth tbh
about a month ago we had far too many players in center mid and now we are starting to look a little thin if you ask me. Also given our poor track record with injuries I feel we are playing with fire.

Keep Kace. have Cimirot/Canas as your starters, Xarisi next in line and then you have Kace for cover. Assuming we play some games with a no.10 as well (biserwar/pelka/mysta) then I think we should be okay with the 4 of them

Edited by paokarag4
  • Like it 1

Gotta say I also think it's risky to let both Tziolis and Kace go.  Out of the two, I'd keep Tziolis (yes Reaper, really!!) because I think Kace is done with PAOK emotionally.  He's wanted out for a while now.

Having said that maybe Tziolis was told he's not a first team starter and he wants to go ?  Who knows.  What I've never liked about PAOK is how we too often part with players on less than ideal terms.  If you don't need Tziolis, tell him from the beginning of the pre-season, not now where the transfer window is closing.  Call him what you will as a player, he's been a decent club man and to me that counts for something.

Anyway, let's see how it all unfolds.

Having Canas partner Cimirot in the midfield is an improvement no doubt. However, getting rid of both Kace and Tziolis is a big mistake as it leaves us without cover in that position when injuries and cards arise. Would have thought keeping Kace was a viable option. I do not rate Xarisi, he tries hard but makes way too many mistakes.

You don't rate Xarisi?  The kid is a stud.  He didn't have a good game against Tiflida, but he was great with AJAX...

APOEL interested in Chatziisaias, Apollon Limassol interested in Skondras

Apparently every team in the Greek speaking world is linked to Tziolis. AEK, Panathinaikos, APOEL, Atromitos. I think half of them have issued denials already.