Phantis Forums

Mindless Thugs

Dubes

Greek police are trying to find the hooligans who spread thousands of nails on the pitch before Olympiakos' match with Paniliakos.

The Greek champions demanded a full investigation by the authorities after officials had discovered the two-inch nails during a pitch inspection prior to the game. The seats for the away fans had also been covered with corn cobs and slogans sprayed on walls calling them chickens.

Home fans and officials helped clear the nails by dragging strong magnets over the pitch before the game, but a statement released by Olympiakos said: "We demand the authorities find those responsible for the criminal action that was aimed at endangering our players' health."

Olympiakos eventually ran out 3-1 winners in the game to stay top of the league and no-one was hurt

Although I have no pity for Olympiakos and would have very slightly enjoyed a player or two get injured from those nails, the behaviour of those guilty is absolutely disgusting. It just shows how low these idiots who call themselves fans can actually go and they have no idea how much they are hurting Greek Soccer.

:tdown:

and would have very slightly enjoyed a player or two get injured from those nails,

I could picture either Gio or Geo on crutches... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

It just shows how low these idiots who call themselves fans can actually go and they have no idea how much they are hurting Greek Soccer

No its also fans like yous that are hurting greek soccer by saying stuff like that. I dont care no matter how much i hate another team, no player deserves to be hurt in such an incident. I would be upset if it happen to a PAO player and not have the "slightest" enjoyment out of it

Grow up hey theres no need for mindless comments like that

Archived