Phantis Forums
Reaper

Super League meeting

Not surprising. How do you think the state of Greek soccer got to this point? It's because it is run by idiots and people that really don't care about the state of the game in Greece, as long as they get their measly cut from the TV revenue and under the table help from the big guys. 

• Like it 1

anyone surprised not sure why they have these meeting everyone is out for themselves.

• Like it 1

According to the transcripts, a couple of participants asked why they are meeting in the first place. It was a circus.

xaxaxaxaxaxax A RE BOURDELLO ELLADISTAN!!!! 

I can't help but laugh at reading the transcripts.  I try to imagine people like Robert Kraft with Jerry Jones and the other owners of NFL Teams, holding a meeting, but not including the Jaguars, the Bills, and the Jets because they're small teams....and calling each other Malakes, and getting up like they want to fight....with their old ass...

• Like it 1

Theodoridis just announced that Savvidis told him he's going to fire Toudor. lol.  

:D

According to the transcripts, a couple of participants asked why they are meeting in the first place. It was a circus.

I diden't see that part, I did read that Savvidi was pretty upset that some club presidents sent reps in their place and the Paok leader refused to deal directly with those club officials.

^

Theodoridis just announced that Savvidis told him he's going to fire Toudor. lol.  

:D

I predicted him being fired 3 days ago...I didn't need Ivan to tell me, I saw the writing on the wall:

Screen_Shot_2016_03_09_at_8_44_54_AM.png

• Like it 1

Wow. To be honest i thought he was a disastrous choice from day one. PAOK needed someone experienced. I am not sure what Savvidis has against Boloni, surely he should be brought back?

I loved Boloni when we first got him....I was pissed at the way he was sent away.  ESPECIALLY with the players we have on the roster now, I'd take him back in a minute.  That guys entire reputation is the development of young talent.  

Kontonis closes down the league around 6 weeks each year to stop violence? No one in their right mind would buy rights to a league that can't guarantee games. Imagine a channel that bought the rights to the Greek cup this year..  

Kai polla einai, who would actually tune in to watch Veria play Platania? Even our derbies are hard to watch.

• Like it 1