Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Reaper

Hooliganism in Greece

154521.jpg?w=880&f=bicubic

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podosfairo/sullipseis-egklimatiki-omada-summeteixe-kai-sta-epeisodia-sti-lewforo/3145690

Stunning stunning news from today ^^.

Police have just busted a group of over 24 individuals. They were a gang involved in drugs, arson, criminal damage, bombs, robberies far left marches - and of course on weekends, putting on (in this case) Panathinaikos colours and attacking police. 2 of them were Albanian. They were also attacking police outside the Athens University at various demonstations..

I have said this from day one, these people have nothing to do with football, they are leftist criminals who thrive in a state that bases its existence on the events of 1973. These are not people who are so upset that Marinakis owns football that they have to vent - these people are professional organised criminals.

It has turn into  gang warfare  nothing to do with soccer clubs anymore blood vs crips style

• Like it 1

I had no doubt that there are many hooligans posing as PAO fans who only cared to cause mayhem by using violence and destruction.

However, I've also heard way too many excuses from PAO fans/management/media when the hooligans were destroying everything, just because they were wearing green.

If the clubs and the organized fans wanted the hooligans out, those criminals would have to do their destruction on their own, not in the stadium or within the fan base.

They have harmed our club, and the sport in general. But, that's not surprising in a place where the lunatics are running the asylum.

• Like it 1

From the Toumba tonight, some dreadful scenes. Many of these hooligans are clearly professional anarchists. The tell tales signs are there, Palestinian scarves, african/jamaican bracelets - black masks to protect identity etc.

222839.jpg?w=880&f=bicubic

221824.jpg?w=880&f=bicubic

221957.jpg

222931.jpg

222600.jpg

It does everywhere. Most the Italian Ultras are hard right, especially for Lazio - when Di Canio gave the fascist salute to them after scoring a few times he became their legend. We saw what happened to the AEK player when he tried the same.. Greece is not unique that politics overruns its sports. Just in Greece, it leans more to the left. Neither are good. Football should be about the game and families. Enjoyment. To apologise for professional anarchists with balaclavas and leather gloves coming to games is not a positive thing to do.

Lazio are the biggest fascists, they still to this day sing Mussolini songs

:laugh out loud: really ??  What stooges.

seems Greece is not only one  with problems this week

Arsenal-Spurs today

• Like it 1

anyone trying to say the fascists are worse than the leftists are being ridiculous...

this is criminal behaviour...

jail the perpetrators.....  end of story...5 years jail for individuals...  NO STADIUM BANS...NO CLUB BANS..NO FINES...NO BLAMIMG POLICE/MAT ..BULLSHIT...

JUST JAIL CRIMINALS...

• Like it 1

Gate 4 of PAOK made a statement on the incidents that closed the Cup vs Olympiacos.

• They stated PAOK fans should be proud of the hooliganism that transpired in the Semi Final. 
  • They expressed solidarity with the 15 'brothers' who were arrested and then released.
  • They expressed that they have started a war that Savvidis will finish - against Olympiacos/mafia/corruptions etc
  • They seem to hint that they pre-planned the riots at the Toumba..

Full text:

Sheriff you obviously haven't seen fascism in front of your face, there in NO WAY leftists are worse. Take a trip to Ukraine and Poland then tell me what you think of fascism and who's worse.

• Like it 1

And it's a flip of the coin as to which side is the bigger trouble maker in a given country. Things could have gone very differently for Greece, and still could.

The fascists kill deal drugs extort people and bash people, they are just as bad, they come under the same banner as each other, one is better than the other. In the end though if these guys cared for Greece the nation wouldn't be the way it is but because of egos, greed and power Greece is where it is today because of those things...

One day we may see a better Greece but cant see that happen in the next 5 years

Sheriff you obviously haven't seen fascism in front of your face, there in NO WAY leftists are worse. Take a trip to Ukraine and Poland then tell me what you think of fascism and who's worse.

I am confining my statement to the current state of Greek society and politics...and all the law and order issues, socio economic policies and debt crisis Greece has endured over the past 40 years...and ended up in the mess we are in today...

I am not talking about Poland, Ukraine, Nazi Germany, Nazi Croatia, Fyrom, Bulgaria Turkey.....(I don't care about their version of fascism in the context of this debate)

nor have I ever said XA is the answer for Greece

Gate 4 who were boasting about the riots against Olympiacos at the Toumba and hinting how they were pre-planned in their official statement (posted on this thread) are now being investigated by the prosecutor. This is very serious and this would be classed as incitement to violence:

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podosfairo/eisaggeliki-ereuna-gia-tin-anakoinwsi-tis-thuras-4/3149342

I am not sure how Kontonis can ban Gate13 and not Gate4..

If it was preplanned, then they absolutely should be investigated. We've all been saying for ages that people who riot should be arrested. Again: THIS IS VERY SIMPLE STUFF

• Like it 1

What is incredible is - and I maintain... many of these hooligans are not only not fans of their respective clubs (they are seen in other riots wearing different club colours), they are foreign!! I read an article last week that Greek police stated that at certain Super League pitch invasions that result in a riot - at times over 50% of those arrested are not Greek citizens!! Those arrested can be Serbs, Italians, Albanians etc They come over to Greece specifically for the derbies and to bash heads! The Greek police last week asked for laws from Kontonis to fine these foreign fans!!  :blink:

There's too much wishy-washiness on these forums. People absolutely should mean what they write God damn it.

• Like it 1

s%$#! is just getting worse and worse by the day, soon enough someone will die (hope im wrong) but that's the way its heading.