Phantis Forums

PAOK Songs

Blackhawk

What's been missing from the PAOK forum is a topic about PAOK songs. There are many old and new songs out there. Some of them are classics, and some of them (mostly the new ones) are just plain (in my opinion). In this topic we can post all the PAOK related songs that we can find.

Let's start with the official "YMNOS" of PAOK. There are several songs that claim to be the PAOK Ymnos, but there is only one official PAOK Ymnos, and it is this one:

San Tou PAOK Tin Omada 

Singer: Petros Garonis

• Like it 1

Two songs by the great Apostolis Nikolaidis are sometimes wrongly presented as PAOK Ymnos. They are not, but despite that they are great PAOK songs:

Maggia Mou Pou Mai PAOKtsis

Singer: Apostolis Nikolaidis

Eimaste Trelli

Singer Apostolos Nikolaidis

Another song that sometimes reffered tou as PAOK Ymnos is the song Dikefale Aete sung by the great PAOK player from the 70's Dimitris Paridis, who passed away recently. It's a great song, sometimes also called PAOK Ymnos tou Paridi

Dikefale Aete

Singer: Dimitris Paridis

I like it too.

I've seen Paridis do a live version of the official Ymnos on TV once and it was a great version. I only wish a youtube footage of that existed. I think it was on a Christmas program by ERT3 about a decade ago.