Phantis Forums

SL-R23: Panathinaikos - PAOK (21-Feb-16, 19:30 GR)

Blackhawk

We need to improve a lot.

Playing like this will mean that we will not qualify for the play-offs.

Luckily Asteras dropped points today. Next week we play them and they have to play the traditional topclubs after that.

Just qualifying would be enough to start refreshed as the points will be divided by five (or has that been changed), so a fifteen points disadvantage to AEK will mean just three points less that easily could be erased with one win.

I'm confident we'll make it to the playoffs, but I'm worried that we'll end up in last place again - and we already saw what happened this year, with such an early start to our next year.

Of course if we *somehow* win the Cup, it won't really matter what happens with the playoffs.

I'm confident we'll make it to the playoffs, but I'm worried that we'll end up in last place again - and we already saw what happened this year, with such an early start to our next year.

Of course if we *somehow* win the Cup, it won't really matter what happens with the playoffs.

I agree on that. Unfortunately this year the cupwinner will not enter the GS of EL automatically. But there will be more time to get a rest before the qualifying rounds start.

Have some faith, Boston.

As bad as we play there are still chances and every cupmatch will start with 0-0.

And hope is the only thing I have at this moment.

It's not easy being a PAOKtzis (refering to Kermit the frogs song It's not easy being green)