Phantis Forums

The War On Drugs

Tzatziki

How do you feel about the "war on drugs"?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the "war on drugs"?

• Drug laws are too soft
    • Marijuana should be decriminalized
    • Marijuana should be legalized
    • The war on drugs is a failure like alcohol prohibition was
    • The war on drugs should continue as is

I'm not sure how he's doing it yet, but I'm sure this criminal is pulling a fast one here possibly by using the race card to discredit this fine police officers good name...how many other victims are now serving or have served time due to scumbags like these "officers"?

LA Police Caught on Body Cam Planting Drugs in Black Suspect's Wallet

Imagine if Greeks were brought in as slaves, say, by the Ottomans, then after centuries of mistreatment they got recognized as citizens, but in a country full of Greek-haters who'd discriminate against Greeks, from voting, to the justice system, to economic opportunity, etc, for another 100+ years after Greek emancipation.......

I wonder if those Greeks would have a right to kneel during the Ottoman national anthem, or take to the streets protesting police violence, etc. I wonder if those Greeks would acknowledge that "now things are different and everybody has equal rights and opportunities" as the Ottomans would argue.....

Further, the Ottomans would point out to some Greeks who serve as officers in the Grand Vizier's administration as a proof that everybody is treated equally by the system.

PS... I'm not issuing a blank excuse to the Greeks to be violent or anything, but if some people excuse the violence of, gasp, sports fans, then it makes you wonder whether a people "after a long train of abuses..." should do. (John Locke had the answer)

Edited by Hudson