Phantis Forums

SL-R22: PAOK FC - AEP Iraklis (14-Feb-16, 19:30 GR)

Blackhawk

I still think he's a decent coach...but when brought in under bad conditions, and when he divides the locker room, NO coach can succeed. 

The problem at PAOK is that it's the players that divide the locker room, and some of them have the backing and the support of sleazy PAOK reporters.

The scumbag players, and guys in the front office tell the scumbag reporters what to say, who to target.  The Scumbag reporters do that, and then they get the losers, the heroin addicts and the unemplyed busy bodies all fired up and they show up to the stadium to talk.  Imagine if 200 fans showed up to Gilette Stadium to talk to the Patriots owners about not having a Wide Reciever.... First of all, they wouldn't get past security...second of all the owner wouldn't waste his time.

If I was Savvidis I would make an announcement "I do not answer to you.  If you'd like I can take out $20 Million in loans against the team, and drop this steaming pile of s%$#! in your laps you ungrateful pricks" and drop the mic...

• Like it 2

I still think he's a decent coach...but when brought in under bad conditions, and when he divides the locker room, NO coach can succeed. 

About the bad conditions we agree, but no coach that wants to succeed will purposly divide his squad, it's more complex than that, sometimes for any number of reasons certain people just can't work together.