Phantis Forums

GK-QF-L2: PAOK FC - Panionios (11-Feb-16, 19:30 GR)

Blackhawk

We couldn't even get the ball to the feet of a dekari if we had one. Panionios did well to clog up the middle and force us to go wide to Skondras or Mak/Kitsiou, who'd receive the ball too deep to possess any real threat.

Edited by Pontos

The Berbatov/Klaus on the field at the same time experiment does not work. should be quite obvious to Tudor by now. Take one of them out. Put in Kace for god's sake. Pelkas is non-existent. Take him out on put in Golasa.

if it wasn't for Chatiisaia, we would be trailing by now.

Panionios scores, I don't think we can come back. Our only hope is a 0:0 tie.

I don't want Olympiakos in the semis. The system will not let tem get knocked out of the cup again by PAOK as last time. Save them for the final, where it is one match and anything can happen.

Atromitos is a good draw, followed by AEK.

BTW the cup loser does not go to any European competition. Only the cup winner goes to Europa League group stage.

Well if they are let them get knocked out in the semis by AEK and make the final wide open.

Tomorrow EPO will decide when the draw will be held. My prediction for semifinal matchups are:

PAOK - AEK

Olympiakos - Atromitos

Only watched the second half guys so no comment on the first half from me.

We hust look so s%$#!, no creativity, if we try and build up fast we lose the ball, no vision, no finesh.

I agree with pash were is that number 10 we needed........

In the first half PAOK was very pathetic, and we should consider ourselves lucky that Panionios did not score. Chatziisaias had a great first half.

The two changes Tudor made in the 2nd half  stabilized the team and it prevented the opponent from creating dangerous situations. We even created couple attempts on goal.

Apparently Klaus was subbed at half-time due to injury, and is another candidate to join the list of injured players.