Phantis Forums

Esteban Matias Cambiasso Deleau

Tzatziki

Esteban Mat?as Cambiasso Deleau (born 18 August 1980), nicknamed "Cuchu", is an Argentine footballer who plays for Greek club Olympiacos.

During his professional career, Cambiasso has won 23 official titles (as of the end of 2011), being the Argentine footballer with most honours in history, one more than Alfredo Di St?fano.[2] The majority of his titles were won during his ten seasons at Inter, including five Scudetti and the 2010 Champions League.

A full international since 2000, Cambiasso won 52 caps for Argentina, and represented the country at the 2006 World Cup and the Copa Am?rica in 2007 and 2011.

10559139-large.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Poor decision, but Silva does not want the paixtara... :tdown:  A extremely classy player, we were lucky to have him, and he should have played more. Very sad to lose him.

• 4 weeks later...

This team is virtually unchanged from last year, with possibly a better coach. I think we will be more than ok. How do you see your team's chances, who is your starting striker at the moment??

No need to talk about AEK in the Oly forum, last I checked that was the point of the Oly forum. But if other fans come here to talk and share their opinion and you get defensive and turn it on the team they support, well then I guess you can enjoy talking with yourself......

Better coach though you are right, 20% win rate 8 wins from 38 games, that's MASSIVE.

• 1 year later...