Phantis Forums

SL-R20: PAOK FC - Atromitos (30-Jan-16, 19:30 GR)

Blackhawk

Tziolis has made his trademark mistakes, but sprayed some nice balls out wide to Rodrigues as well, having a good game. Pelkas, Rodrigues and Mak are playing with fluidity. Everyone else is winning their battles. Solid performance so far.

Iraklis - 2 points lost (90th minute)

Asteras - 1 point lost (82nd minute)

Panthrakikos - 2 points lost (77th minute)

Xanthi - 2 points lost (90th minute)

Atromitos - 2 points lost (80th minute

In total - 9 points

We've also drawn Xanthi, Panetolikos and Levadiakos without scoring a singe goal.

Tudor and his 3-year plan is mono gia ton poutso and nothing else.

Maybe the PAOK-fans, with the help of the water bottle,  wanted to put out the fire started by the Oly-fans :D (hint: lighter)

Joke aside, it's retarded to throw objects in the stadia but especially to throw it on an opponent that just did his job, unlike our players...

Lazaridis was hit?

Paok fans told Tudor to get lost? Leave the club?

I don't know, but it sounds logical to me that some fans are pissed at him and may have been screaming things to him. I would't attach importance to specific words as it's Greece after all and we're quite verbal compared to others :)

edit: Here's a video of the encounter with Tudor. http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/gallery/869448/epithesi-se-toyntor

It's hard to hear all the things but I identified "gamo hrvatska" (F*** Croatia) and "picka te mater" (your mom's pussy)

Edited by PAOKSWEDEN