Phantis Forums

GK-R16-Leg 2: PAOK FC - AEL Kalloni (14-Jan-16, 17:15 GR)

Blackhawk

Solid performance, even if we did leave it late to score the first goal.  Mystakidis was excellent.  Cimirot and Charisis solid again in the middle.  If Charisis keeps this up, this kid could be NT material one day.  Yeah, I said it.  Mak, Jairo, Tzavellas, Vitor good as well.  Kitsiou and Leovas a little quiet.  Good to see Berbatov on the scoresheet and oh my god, we kept a clean sheet.  Might make the score line my computer background.

Edited by Bananas
  • Like it 1

Thanx for your match report guys.

Together with the goals it gives me a good impression of the game as I was not able to watch because of my work and right after that bringing our twins to the training.

Have a good day at work, Bajewy! And have a good sleep, Banana!

The draw will be tomorrow 12:00 Greek time.

• Like it 1

Leovac out for four weeks is a big blow.

i'm just starting to watch the press conference. The very first question is about Tudor's stated preference to play Oly or Ira in the next match. He feels now is the best time, since we've been doing better lately.

Rewatching that second goal...very well done by Pelkas there too. Worked well with Mistakidis. I also doubt that final pass to Mak would have worked with anyone else we have, his speed is just nuts.