Phantis Forums

AEK v. Levadiakos 12.21.15

Kef

What a terrible performance by Anestis what the F*** was he thinking???????????????????????????????????

Even Kolo mistake was bad.

Cant believe Johanssen's 2nd was disallowed another ridiculous decision.

Instead of winning and going into the break with an edge on the other teams since they all dropped points (except PAOK) we ruined that chance, typical AEK.

Amo either way I think the players went into this game a bit cocky and thought they win it easy, its teams like this we need to be wary and now having them in the kypello will only give them confidence and give us a slight complex with this result on our minds.... F***en Anesti what was he thinking I still watch it and it does my head in

My eyes can't believe what I'm seeing....There's only one team in the league Olympiakos. AEK, PAOK and PAO are in heavy competition against soccer teams, that have partime fishermen as soccer players, and are getting paid 2000 dollars a month!!!

As for your advice thanks but I won't take it....Basically enough said, we all can see the crisis with our eyes burning with fire from watching garbage put on our historic shirts.

You must edmit Reaper, you never thought it would come to this....Our NT team has to pick from this? Here's another prediction, we're going to finish 3rd and 10 points behind second place for world qualifiers.

not sure why you are bringing the NT selections into this debate....

the majority of NT squad can be made from players outside GSL...

in fact decent and good NT from smaller league based countries have very poor domestic leagues...Croatia, Serbia, Iceland , Northern Ireland, EIRE, Denmark, Sweden, Slovakia, Czech.Rep.  etc

Typical AEK. So disappointed to wake up to this s%$#! this morning. I haven't seen the disallowed goal, but at the end of the day when you take 2 points from a possible 18 from the top 6 teams around you, you only have yourself to blame.

At the end of the day we are just not good enough. I'm not expecting us to win the league, just top 5. But, we have had great chances against Panionios and again last night to pull clear.... Typical AEK!

What the F***. Someone explain to me how that's not a goal. Minimal contact, no push, fair goal. Twice in two weeks, 4 points lost.

I'm not going to point fingers at Oly, but when is this going to end??? When can games get officiated properly? joke!!! Surely the Super League needs to hire refs from outside Greece as they are incompetent and on the take! Did Poyet say anything?

Ridiculously poor refs in Greece, but there is no accountability what so ever so... again a hopeless case

seemed like the ref blew his whistle quite early in that play???

there could also have been a penalty given to Levadiakos for a tug on the shirt early on?

I was also saying to myself before the game....if NT was looking at picking a striker other than Mitro for a game next week, I'd pick Mantzios ahead of Giannou, Vellios,Klaus,Aravidis...

• Like it 1

Red Sheriff. It doesn't really matter when the whistle was blown. What was it blown for? It's hard to follow the league when week in week out decisions go the red way and against her rivals. Surely 18 points is a big enough gap?

Anesti is an idiot, why would you not stand and take the ball when you are 2m plus. Surely he has played his last game for us!

Red sheriff have you heard of fixing the scoreline? They're betting and collecting simple as that. Fixing the league like in 2011 and rigging the scoreline has 2 different purposes....If OLY needed extra help to win the league, Marinakis EPO would make sure OLY wins....We seen it the past 20 years when the league was tight...It's only recently they don't need help to win the league, but they're still betting and fixing matches!

match fixing for results is an issue for FIFA/UEFA world wide...

Even the evil Marinakis would not be as stupid as you think to try and fix scores/results for high profile matches involving high profile clubs like AEK...

The ONLY incentive or driver for score/result fixing is gambling or sports betting.....it's much easier and safer and been shown historically FAR MORE EFFECTIVE TO approach this criminal activity in lower leagues and with obscure teams...not teams of the profile of AEK.... -  FACT