Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Reaper

Domestic Terrorism

The whole N17 seemed pretty fishy, I mean here you have a supposed head of the organization arrested, an organization that eluded capture for what, two decades or something? And this guy they arrest who is supposed to be one of the top guys, spills all the beans about the whole group? I dunno...but Sheriff, N17 is not glorified by many like you say, not even in a country like Greece.

I wonder what tsipra would say privately about N17  and Xiros??

it's this 'freedom fighter' mentality that has dogged Greece for 40 years...

Personally I sympathize with many types of populist movements, however when you kill or physically harm people you lose the moral high ground. Beyond that even you have to maintain your dignity and physical assaults or murdering people is wrong and can be counter-productive or alienate people who might otherwise be sympathetic to the cause. You become what you denounce or are fighting against, I understand the people who want their pound of flesh but for me there are better means. 

Its 6 years to the day when leftist terrorist SYRIZA enabling scum set fire to a bank in Greece killing 3 of the workers

:huh:  :huh:

Its 6 years to the day when leftist terrorist SYRIZA enabling scum set fire to a bank in Greece killing 3 of the workers

I watched to see if there was any news on this on Greek TV, pretty much nothing commemorating this despicable act

Contrast this with how the moronic and corrupted Greek media reported the deaths of people like Romanos, Fyssas - reporting went on for days and there were days and days of ''national mourning'' for those 2, as if they were some type of Saints and fingers were pointed straight away at the perpetrators

Yet nothing for people who were actually working and doing something with their lives and had their lives cut short

Those 3 bank workers who were burned alive by greek anarchists are not even seen as human by the majority of the Greek media it seems. Media silence. Greece is a very very dangerous place for those not seen as of the left.

It is simple, depending on who murders you, the Greek media will act accordingly.. When they not on strike of course.

Look at this weekend.  There is a major legislative vote on reducing pensions and taxing and the media is going on a weekend strike.  Like this wasn't perfectly timed.

The Alt-Right is Killing People

hw_james-alex-fields-892387724.jpg?itok=

"The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) counted over 100 people killed or injured by alleged perpetrators influenced by the so-called "alt-right" — a movement that continues to access the mainstream and reach young recruits."

I doubt they would know how, the ones that are sick enough to actually commit such a heinous act at least. The members that would be able to make one know better I would like to believe.