Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Greeko

PAO vs OSFP

Thanks for the warning! [mod: you're welcome; next one is a red card]

Edited by athinaios
You are now under mod surpervision
  • Like it 1

they were never going to let the game start....they know how much better we are as a team..so they decide to get the game suspended..and take the 0-3 loss "sta xartia " instead of getting beaten on the field

Very terrified, just like last year....

super wack.

my friend moved to Athens from Canada because he loves Greece.

doing his army service he was really dissapointed with the mentality of a lot of the greeks.

it was very primitive. a lot of people from the xoria haven't been civilized

I never experienced this because I never did army service and forced to be with a bunch of dudes I didn't know.

The vast majority of people I met in Kalamata were even better than those I met in North America.

But Kalamata is a decent town/city.

• Like it 1

If anyone at the clasico did anything they would be arrested and banned from entering the stadium again. So immediately all the Spanish nutcases and enabled violent Spanish citizens know in Spain - you go armed and with balaclavas to a football game - your life will not turn out very well. Same in the UK. Not eating yiayia's moussaka at your mum's after your middle class ultra-violence - laughing with your friends about attacking police. In Europe - all you will get is a jail cell, criminal record and less job opportunities as a result. 

In Greece - no matter what the team - you know if you go armed and dressed up like a Jihadist terrorist to a game - the chances of you getting arrested are 1/1000. The chances of you getting banned from attending games are 1/100000. Same goes for looting and criminal damage during any type of 'riot.' In fact - like in muslim countries - you will get people applauding and apologizing for your violence - saying you committed the acts because you were upset about corruption/ lack of respect towards you from the police or insults to your faith and that you were totally justified in the violence you committed. 

What Western Europe did was stop enabling these type of middle class hooligans in the 1990s. There are a few left -they go to away games, but not in terrorist balaclavas or armed. Just shouting insults for their team at away games because they have all banned from the home games. Greece - encourages and enables these hooligans and rioters. Since the fall of the Junta - rioting and attacking the police has been associated with 'freedom' and 'fighting the system.' Honourable...

I used to know some of these characters. They would cause trouble even amongst their own ranks. If they ever tried to befriend me, I would respectfully decline and keep myself to myself. They were sociopaths - most with enabling mothers and neutral fathers. Anyone who apologized for them  outside their family - were enablers also imo. I saw the type of problems and violence they were capable of. They spent their lives searching for excuses to act violently.

shame we didn't we get to watch the greek classic this half of the season :(

So there is no word there will be a rematch? Or did they just call it off? 

how can we have progress when people try and defend what happened at leoforo?

people blaming police and the authorities...

we have PAOK fans talking about flares thrown at karaiskaki last year..but have no issues when olympiakos openly admit they were happy to lose at toumba due to the famous 'fish day debacle'....

TV reports and fans are justifying violence...this has nothing to do with marinakis.....etc..this was going on 30 years ago....

Reaper's post above sums it up.....no more needs to be said...

has anyone mentioned arresting and jailing the individuals who committed criminal offenses?

remember the current PM was a professional radical demonstrator at G8 summits..he wants to release terrorists from prison..

then people blame EPO? MARINAKIS? Kokkalis? 

this crap goes on in 3rd and 4th division games....totally lawless, uncivilized society

• Like it 2

The referee who called off the game gave in his game report as UEFA requires. The report states 5 flares entered the pitch. The head of the police could not guarantee smooth running of the match. His assistant reported ongoing fighting between MAT and fans. The referee himself witnessed the same and stated that the atmosphere was tense. The police reported the wounding of 3 officers. Finnbogason was examined by a doctor and found to have an irritation on his thigh. 

None of our fans were there! The way panathinaikos acted has nothing to do with us! It's there issue, I know we have had bad behaviour problems but we need to concentrate on ourselves and not on other teams!

Kontonis is our friend. I think this will have big big consequenses proberly B ethniki we are talking about for PAO.
In any other country they would be excluded from all competitions but in Greece B ethniki is the best they will get according to many sources (even pro PAO sources).

what? I thought I checked "permanently" for content, etc. hmm :la:

we have PAOK fans talking about flares thrown at karaiskaki last year..but have no issues when olympiakos openly admit they were happy to lose at toumba due to the famous 'fish day debacle'....

There is one big difference between the two incidents. PAOK was punished -15 points (3x5), monetary fine and fan ban for the incident. The happenings at Karaiskaki were not even mentioned by the ref in the official match report. It's these double standards that fuel fan violence.

• Like it 5