Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Greeko

PAO vs OSFP

Big game coming up soon! Those rent boys are aiming for a big win to kick start there season, I believe they won't even get a kick! Let's crush them!!!! VIVA OLYMPIAKOS!!!!!!!!

Not going to be able to watch the match, but I will be informed on my phone for scores. :) 

• Like it 1

They threathened to throw out Essien if he's not fit for this game. Now they say he is actually gonna play but the guy is not even fit.
They told him if you don't play we will tear your contract apart and you won't get a penny.

This is really a disgrace. This is Melisanidis style!!! I feel for the guy.

I hope he plays! He's finished! His last game will be a loss to olympiakos! Great way to end your Career

• Like it 1

These low lifes pieces of shi.t already already started heavy fight with the police.

Honestly how can you support that team if you have a normal working brain?

They take every excuse to complain and to fight! What a disgrace are these junks|!

The starting XI vs Panathinaikos: Roberto, Elabdellaoui, Da costa, Siovas, Masuaku, Kasami, Milivojevic, Seba, Durmaz, Fortounis, Ideye.

The type of violence against police outside the Leoforo I have never witnessed before. It is something akin to looting and ravaging the city.

We got punished with an empty stadium game against Asteras for throwing two flares on the pitch 3 weeks ago away from home. I wonder what will be the punishment for throwing flares against our players?

1349203.jpg

Animals! They destroy Greek football!!! Always the same people..

Doxa, you do the same here in this forum.  We do not condone this, no matter which fans do it. OK?

I'm going to say this to you in public as well: I've been sensoring/deleting your provocative language. Next offense, and you'll be tosed out. You may get off with incidiary language, but this will stop now. 

What we witnessed today (and sadly too many times in the past) at Leforos is a disgrace to Greece, its history, and its (most) people. This is a sport and not tribal warfare. This forum will not deteriorate into an arena for immature persons to lay waste.

Most of us come here to have fun, exchange views and hang out among friends who may support other teams and have different views on all sorts of subjects but we do it in a civilized and mature way. And, for this, I'm thankful to all of you who make this hang out time a positive experience.

• Like it 2

These guys did not come to watch a game football. The environment was completely unsafe to hold a football game in. Who ever the team is, when these things happen, there should be arrests and the game called off instantly. Flares thrown on players while warming up is terrible, but the destruction inside and outside the stadium was not something we should be seeing in Europe in 2015.

205537.jpg

:nono: [mod edit]

Edited by athinaios
immature behavior

:nono: [mod edit; post deleted]

Edited by athinaios
member ejected

Well, I'd be happy as they are. They didn't have to risk injuries, didn't have to play in a harsh environment, and most importantly they'll get extra rest before their euro match. They should thank the cannibals who created this....

It is enablers. Same with the anarchists who set fire to cars and shops. They are enabled. When they kill and maim - you will always get the apologists - 'well what do you expect? - Greece is in debt.'

Same with these hooligan groups. Alafouzos is already trying to blame the ref, Olympiacos - pretty much everyone in Greece except the army of professional Panathinaikos animals who destroyed the surrounding streets, put police in hospital and went out their way and succeeded to cause a riot inside the stadium also.  Instead of ridding PAO of this type of fan, Alafouzos has giving them oxygen. His response is always the same - each year - 'what do you expect?' I expect them to act like humans and not Jihadists! These hooligans are organised and professional. 

I wanted to see a good game of football tonight, I was right to watch the clasico instead of this hooligan paradise. 

Let's put this behind us and look forward to the next match, which is a big one away to Munich, none of our fans were there and it was an away game, I'm just glad none of the olympiakos family got hurt or worse.