Phantis Forums

PAO vs OSFP

Greeko

They threathened to throw out Essien if he's not fit for this game. Now they say he is actually gonna play but the guy is not even fit.
They told him if you don't play we will tear your contract apart and you won't get a penny.

This is really a disgrace. This is Melisanidis style!!! I feel for the guy.

These low lifes pieces of shi.t already already started heavy fight with the police.

Honestly how can you support that team if you have a normal working brain?

They take every excuse to complain and to fight! What a disgrace are these junks|!

Animals! They destroy Greek football!!! Always the same people..

Doxa, you do the same here in this forum.  We do not condone this, no matter which fans do it. OK?

I'm going to say this to you in public as well: I've been sensoring/deleting your provocative language. Next offense, and you'll be tosed out. You may get off with incidiary language, but this will stop now. 

What we witnessed today (and sadly too many times in the past) at Leforos is a disgrace to Greece, its history, and its (most) people. This is a sport and not tribal warfare. This forum will not deteriorate into an arena for immature persons to lay waste.

Most of us come here to have fun, exchange views and hang out among friends who may support other teams and have different views on all sorts of subjects but we do it in a civilized and mature way. And, for this, I'm thankful to all of you who make this hang out time a positive experience.

• Like it 1

Well, I'd be happy as they are. They didn't have to risk injuries, didn't have to play in a harsh environment, and most importantly they'll get extra rest before their euro match. They should thank the cannibals who created this....

super wack.

my friend moved to Athens from Canada because he loves Greece.

doing his army service he was really dissapointed with the mentality of a lot of the greeks.

it was very primitive. a lot of people from the xoria haven't been civilized

I never experienced this because I never did army service and forced to be with a bunch of dudes I didn't know.

The vast majority of people I met in Kalamata were even better than those I met in North America.

But Kalamata is a decent town/city.

• Like it 1