Phantis Forums

Aris fans come back

Mitsos

• 6 months later...
20 minutes ago, Emperor said:

Hello everybody! El_Cid is back, well actually renamed since "El_Cid" was not accepted as a username!

Where have you been ?  Took your sweet time coming over from the old site, ha ha.  Good to see another Aris supporter back, and that's coming from a PAOKtzi.  I hope you guys do well this season and can get promoted back to the 1st division.

• Like it 1

25 minutes ago, Bananas said:

Where have you been ?  Took your sweet time coming over from the old site, ha ha.  Good to see another Aris supporter back, and that's coming from a PAOKtzi.  I hope you guys do well this season and can get promoted back to the 1st division.

Hello mate, thanks for the welcome!

• 2 months later...

Hello again, it's been a while! :wink:

By the way how can the Aris subforum become a bit more visible in the forum home page? After all, despite glaringly obvious Aris fans' absence we still have more posts than most Superleague teams...? :wink: 

Edited by ukworm
  • Like it 1

On 1/14/2017 at 6:28 AM, ukworm said:

By the way how can the Aris subforum become a bit more visible in the forum home page? After all, despite glaringly obvious Aris fans' absence we still have more posts than most Superleague teams...? :wink: 

You have to get promoted to Division 1 first!

Seriously though, it's probably best discussed with Supermods (athinaios or pash) or Lazarus.

6 hours ago, Emperor said:

If I am not wrong, we three (Mitsos, ukworm and myself) were the ones who started posting regularly in gs.com, that was around 10 years back but it looks so recent to me...

Then Rey showed up and we took off like a rocket into space.  He actually posted here within the past year so hopefully Aris will get back to the S.L. and we will read more from him.

• Like it 1

On 13/1/2017 at 10:28 PM, ukworm said:

Good point! I recall that the same situation happened in gs.com: when Aris played in 2005-06 in B' Ethniki the supermods of the gs.com accepted our request and kept Aris forum at the same level as Olympiakos, Panathinaikos, Aek and Paok. That decision helped enormously us to attract more members!

On 17/1/2017 at 0:36 PM, Bananas said:

Seriously though, it's probably best discussed with Supermods (athinaios or pash) or Lazarus.

Do you have any contact with them?

2 hours ago, Emperor said:

Good point! I recall that the same situation happened in gs.com: when Aris played in 2005-06 in B' Ethniki the supermods of the gs.com accepted our request and kept Aris forum at the same level as Olympiakos, Panathinaikos, Aek and Paok. That decision helped enormously us to attract more members!

Do you have any contact with them?

I will make enquiries ...

• Like it 1

On 17/01/2017 at 7:52 AM, Emperor said:

If I am not wrong, we three (Mitsos, ukworm and myself) were the ones who started posting regularly in gs.com, that was around 10 years back but it looks so recent to me...

Good memory! Started posting in 2004!

On 19/01/2017 at 10:32 AM, Bananas said:

I will make enquiries ...

Thanks, I think we should be put back in our own standalone forum based on team popularity.

Or at least there should be a link straight to the Aris forum - ie Aris to be shown within FL as Iraklis/Veroia etc are shown within SL 

Instead of: Main page -> FL/Gamma -> Aris

Hope it makes sense.

Edited by ukworm
  • Like it 1

• 4 months later...

Hello people,

I promise I'll post more again :D Regardless of Aris being in lower classes recently, I still follow my team of course and can't wait to revive some good old days and matches with better teams than these from Gamma or Beta for sure.

Looking forward to the rise of our team and our subforum as it was back then on the other side of Greek soccer. Damn I just took a look at the time of the "Aris Roster" topic creation and noticed it was 2008. Damn right spotted... 9 years later and a 9-year older Rey talks now :o Time flies.

Cheers.