Phantis Forums
Blackhawk

NT Friendly Games

Exactly. ESPN3 will have the game and it's a legal stream with good quality picture. Also if you have a cable or satellite provider that offers Univision Deportes they will show the game as well.

With Toro and Mykonos missing, does this mean Sokratis is the skipper moving forward?? Im also going to ask Despina up the road.

No idea how accurate this is as I can't find any news articles to confirm but according to Wikipedia (I may as well be making this up I know) We are playing Syria and Luxembourg in March. 

Also as per the Wikipedia page, we will be participating in the Kirin Cup a tournament held by Japan in June, we are set to play Japan on the 14th of June. Again I can't find a reliable source to back this up so who knows what's going on. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greece_national_football_team#2020

• Like it 1

On 12/13/2019 at 11:06 PM, paokarag4 said:

No idea how accurate this is as I can't find any news articles to confirm but according to Wikipedia (I may as well be making this up I know) We are playing Syria and Luxembourg in March. 

Also as per the Wikipedia page, we will be participating in the Kirin Cup a tournament held by Japan in June, we are set to play Japan on the 14th of June. Again I can't find a reliable source to back this up so who knows what's going on. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greece_national_football_team#2020

I Wish we were playing better competition for our friendly matches. I hope this is true in regards to playing a the tournament in June as it will be good preparation for the nations league and world cup qualifiers. 

1 hour ago, J1078 said:

I Wish we were playing better competition for our friendly matches. I hope this is true in regards to playing a the tournament in June as it will be good preparation for the nations league and world cup qualifiers. 

Right on about the level competition for the friendly games, the EPO should have scheduled matches vs countries of higher pedigree. As for the tournament it's good to get games in but it's going to suck watching Euro's and Greece are not there.. 

Ill be stunned better nations don't want to play us before Euro 2020

It’s official! Greece vs Mexico March 29th in Dallas! Greece is looking for another game in USA as well.

• Like it 2

15 hours ago, PaokCT said:

It’s official! Greece vs Mexico March 29th in Dallas! Greece is looking for another game in USA as well.

More specifically just outside Dallas at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, where the Dallas Cowboys play. That's a tough one, even the USA would get overrun in Texas(or most places). Pretty much a Mexican home game. I also hear the other game could be 3 days earlier somewhere in/near New York! The opponent is either Costa Rica or El Salvador

• Like it 3

On 1/11/2020 at 2:32 AM, Omonoia9 said:

More specifically just outside Dallas at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, where the Dallas Cowboys play. That's a tough one, even the USA would get overrun in Texas(or most places). Pretty much a Mexican home game. I also hear the other game could be 3 days earlier somewhere in/near New York! The opponent is either Costa Rica or El Salvador

Bring on the Mexicans!

• Like it 1

2 hours ago, Ellada2004 said:

Bring on the Mexicans!

We may be outnumbered 75k to 5K but it’s ok!! Ouzo vs Tequila

• Like it 1

Apparently we will play an away game against Holland on May 28.

Still no news on the second friendly in the US which will be played on March 26.

There is news that Olympiakos is complaining to EPO about the trip to the US and wants it cancelled.

The friendlies in US have both been approved, March 26 is touted to be in New York against either Costa Rica or El Salvador and against Mexico on the 29th in Houston

• Like it 1

On 1/29/2020 at 6:45 AM, Blackhawk said:

Apparently we will play an away game against Holland on May 28.

Still no news on the second friendly in the US which will be played on March 26.

There is news that Olympiakos is complaining to EPO about the trip to the US and wants it cancelled.

The Netherlands friendly has been confirmed, JVS no doubt using his connections to get us a good test against a very good team. 

https://www.sport24.gr/football/ellada/ethniki_elladas/ethnikh-spoydaio-filiko-ton-maio-me-ollandia.5683474.html

Game will be played in the "Grolsch Veste" of FC Twente.

• Like it 1

The Greece - Costa Rica game is scheduled for March 26, 2020 at Red Bull Arena in  Harrison, New Jersey. Kick-off time is 20:00 EDT.

• Like it 1

7 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

The Greece - Costa Rica game is scheduled for March 26, 2020 at Red Bull Arena in  Harrison, New Jersey. Kick-off time is 20:00 EDT.

Well that one should at least feel like a home game.

On 1/28/2020 at 5:07 PM, Alphonse said:

The friendlies in US have both been approved, March 26 is touted to be in New York against either Costa Rica or El Salvador and against Mexico on the 29th in Houston

That match will be in Arlington, Texas, not Houston. 

Edited by Molon Lave

On 1/13/2020 at 2:45 PM, PaokCT said:

We may be outnumbered 75k to 5K but it’s ok!! Ouzo vs Tequila

Mythos vs. Modelo? 😉