Phantis Forums

NT Friendly Games

Blackhawk

• 2 weeks later...

Since it might be a while until we see the Ethniki (or any football for that matter) thought some of you guys might enjoy this. I didn't know if there was a better topic to post it in, but it's a friendly of sorts between Samaris and Bakasetas 

Edited by paokarag4
  • Like it 1

20 hours ago, paokarag4 said:

Since it might be a while until we see the Ethniki (or any football for that matter) thought some of you guys might enjoy this. I didn't know if there was a better topic to post it in, but it's a friendly of sorts between Samaris and Bakasetas 

Hope that guy on the left goes nowhere near the team.

• Like it 1

• 3 months later...

According to Galanolefko.gr Greece are to play two friendly matches October 7 in Austria and November 11 vs Cyprus in Greece with the venue to be determined. I can’t wait to see the NT again and I hope they keep up the good run of results.

• Like it 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Brklyngrk said:

Why not? Leave politics out of it.  They have a good team and will be a good test.  

I dont have a problem with the actual players on the team. They have some very talented players playing at big clubs. When there government provokes Greece on a daily basis that's what bothers me. The EPO could have set up a match with another European nation of similar quality. Anyways the match is on looking forward to a good game and a Greece win!

5 hours ago, J1078 said:

Do we have any friendlies before our game against Spain? If so when and who do we play?

Greece vs Honduras on March 28th at Toumba. This is after we play Spain and then get ready for Georgia on March 31.

Its going to be a busy month for the Ethniki..

• Like it 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/24/2021 at 2:58 PM, Ellada2004 said:

Greece vs Honduras on March 28th at Toumba. This is after we play Spain and then get ready for Georgia on March 31.

Its going to be a busy month for the Ethniki..

The more game the Ethniki play the better. I love it.

• Like it 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ausgreek said:

A friendly against Turkey? Is that like a friendly between Israel and palestine or Serbia and Bosnia? Someone has a sense of humour at the EPO.

It is cancelled, ausgreek. But in the past most games against them were friendlies. See also: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greece–Turkey_football_rivalry

Lately the relationship is worse but before that both countries helped eachother after some earthquakes. Maybe we must call them testmatches in the future.

Serbia vs Bosnia is not that spicy. Serbia vs Kosova is though.

• Like it 1