Phantis Forums

SL-R7: AEP Iraklis - PAOK FC (18-Oct-15, 20:30 GR)

pash

so guys, whos our new keeper on january 1st?

Rumour has it a 37 year old.  Might be a bit young for PAOK though.  I'm sure he's got a couple of good years before he needs to retire at PAOK.  Bring on the youth.  Build for the future, etc.

The team was leaking goals for the second half of last season.  This season, they are still doing the same.  Statistically, our defence is one of the weakest in the GSL.  The management knew this and only brought in Malezas.  The team concedes goals from set pieces easily.  To blame Olsen is easy.  Why did you bring him to the club if you knew he's not strong on set pieces ?  Oh, you didn't know ....

Olsen has become the easy target for being blamed when result goes the wrong way. He should not be blamed on any of the goals in this game. The only thing I question is why he did not make a move in order to make that offensive foul more believable. Had Berbatov converted on the penalty kick, we would not be talking about Olsen right now! I am not saying he is superb, but playing Glykos is not an improvement.

The reason we did not win today were childish defensive mistakes. AEP had 4 attempts and scored on 3 of them. One of our biggest weakness are set pieces ( 2 goals today), and what does Tzevllas do? Unnecessary foul  to give them a chance to tie the game.