Round - 7

Time - n/a (Greece time)

Form;

Olympiakos W, W, W, W, W

AEK - DW, L, W, W

Table:

Olympiakos - 1st

AEK - 3rd

This is going to be tough but ultimately we are not mpaok, this jersey is much heavier and no matter what we have to look all our rivals in the eyes. 

Simoes is a must in this game. I wish Della used Johanson's bad form and Simoes' injury as a chance to get Cordero into the rhythm of things but we don't have that luxury now.  Either way we'll need to be well balanced all along the field.

...................Baroja

Galo....Tzane.....Kolov....Didac

..........Simoes....Johansson

Platellas....Mantalos....Barbosa/Buonanotte

..................Aravidis

I'd go with this lineup, although I feel he will put Soiledis at LB. Aravidis needs to start this, his passion is to much of a utility in these games.

IMO pressure is on them to win, they are champions, they are at home, they are expected and expecting to win. We have nothing to lose, but to go in and like you said look at them eye to eye and try our best. They are in flying form.....but it has to end at some point ;)

This will be a huge test for us, Oly are making things look easy at the moment and no matter how much hate you have for them credit where its due.

As for us Dellas will need to get everything right in this game for us starting with the line up.

Simeos will no doubt start I cant see Dellas having one holding midfielder to contain Oly. He will somewhat have a defensive mindset to this game and having both of them (Johanssen & Simeos) there will help the team a lot and will hopefully not give Fortounis room as he is quality and is showing it. We missed Simeos in the Atromitos game and it showed.

I would go with Dikefale's line up above but will have Diego starting 100% in this match as our pace on the wings is what can hurt Oly especially on the break. Oly are great going forward but with most Greek teams their defence can be suspect at times and we need to exploit this anytime we can.

Cant wait for this game!!!

----------------------------Baroja--------------------------

Galo-----Tzanetopoulos----Labropoulos----Didac

-----------------Johanson----Simoes-------------------

Platellas/Barbosa----Mantalos------Buonanotte--

----------------------------Aravidis------------------------

This is what I would use against the gavro. Labropoulos is our fastest and strongest defender so he has to play against that quick attacking line that the gavro has. Kolovetsios seems to s%$#! his pants in big games so we need to bench him. Platellas or Barbosa are a must, we need their energy and defending on the wing. Mantalos has to be our dekari, his absence was felt against PAOK, he can link up our defense and offense well for us. He also comes back on defense to help or to receive the ball and start a quick counter attack which we need to do. Buonanotte although not a winger can't be left out because he has way too much quality to be benched, if he can find some space he can make some magic happen. Aravidis no explanation needed, he's all we got.

Chrisantus can be useful if we go down, if you watch him closely his off ball movements and ball control are all very good and clever but his finishing is an issue, it might be a psychological problem but now that he got his first goal I expect him to be better now that some pressure is off. There's also a chance that Djebour will be ready to make a substitute appearance in this game.

Unfortunately the Gavro is in unbelievable form, they are playing at home, there players are much stronger and taller then ours, and they have more skill. If we come out and play with no pressure like we did last year then maybe we get something out of this game, if we feel the pressure then it can get ugly unless Baroja plays like he did against PAOK...

• Like it 1

Original I agree with you 100%.

I think for us our defence and 2 holding men will play a huge part in this game for us, if they aren't on their game we are finished.

On the break we have the talent, speed and skill to get forward and score BUT any chance we get must be taken, simple as that otherwise it will bite us in the ass.

So looks like Dellas is going with the lineup from last year and will have the team pressure them right away like we did last year but haven't done this year since the Platanias game.

---------------------------Baroja----------------

Galo----Tzanetopoulos----Labropoulos-----Didac

------------------Simoes--------Johanson--------------

Platellas---------------Mantalos--------------Barbosa

---------------------------Aravidis--------------------------

They are a much better team this year than last year, but so are we. Last year they didn't take us that seriously, this year they will but they will also have their mind on the big champions league game on Tuesday so we need to be ready either way. The difference between this year and last year is that we are much better in the midfield, at left back, and at goalkeeper, but we also have two great technical players like Buononotte and Vargas that can help off the bench if we are losing, or if we are winning at the end and need to hold the ball. Cordero should also be available off the bench for this one, something he wasn't last year. I'm not expecting much from this game, but I want us to play hard and not scared, the exact opposite of what we did against PAOK.

• Like it 1

I really thought he would start Buonanotte in this game as their defence isn't the best and on the counter he could hurt them.

This is a big game for us so hope they are up for it and do themselves proud.

They will also have one eye on their CL with Dinamo but lets not deny it they are in fine form this season and one player we must stop is Fortounis.

Bring it on cant wait!!

This ###### game hasn't even started yet and there is already shady ###### activity going on behind the scenes between the ref and the team of corruption. Something tells me they are going to try and outdo themselves again and make last year's 90-10 ref work look like child's play. I'm glad that Dimitriadi went into our player's room and read them gate 7's message before the game.

Today we play the ultimate team of HYPOCRISY. The state driven team who had their debt paid for by the government without any disciplinary action. The siemens piggy bank , the PASOK (now syriza) tsiraki team, the team of drug scandals, the team of match fixing scandals, the team of court decisions, the team of "H MPALA PAIZETE STA GHPAIDA" , the loansharking team, the team of the criminal organization, the platini mykonos beach house team,  the team of deadbeat megaphone fans, the team of the Olympic handouts, the team of hand balls, the team of thugs, the team of EPO,  and the team of CORRUPTION. 

We're going to be playing against 12 again today and I'm not talking about their lame megaphone fans. I'm kind of glad that Della put a similar team as last year so they can go in there and get revenge for the fake goal that was scored from a non-foul call and a fake foul on the other end. Aravaaa get your revengeee paiktoura mou!!!

OLOI ROUFIANOIIII MIKROIII MEGALOIIII APOO PAIDIAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

• Like it 1

This ###### game hasn't even started yet and there is already shady ###### activity going on behind the scenes between the ref and the team of corruption. Something tells me they are going to try and outdo themselves again and make last year's 90-10 ref work look like child's play. I'm glad that Dimitriadi went into our player's room and read them gate 7's message before the game.

Today we play the ultimate team of HYPOCRISY. The state driven team who had their debt paid for by the government without any disciplinary action. The siemens piggy bank , the PASOK (now syriza) tsiraki team, the team of drug scandals, the team of match fixing scandals, the team of court decisions, the team of "H MPALA PAIZETE STA GHPAIDA" , the loansharking team, the team of the criminal organization, the platini mykonos beach house team, the team of deadbeat megaphone fans, the team of the Olympic handouts, the team of hand balls, the team of thugs, the team of EPO, and the team of CORRUPTION.

We're going to be playing against 12 again today and I'm not talking about their lame megaphone fans. I'm kind of glad that Della put a similar team as last year so they can go in there and get revenge for the fake goal that was scored from a non-foul call and a fake foul on the other end. Aravaaa get your revengeee paiktoura mou!!!

OLOI ROUFIANOIIII MIKROIII MEGALOIIII APOO PAIDIAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Completely agree, just look at the pictures of the 5 star hotel Kyzas has been staying at before the game. Usually they are at some shitty hotel. Not to mention how he gave half of our players yellow cards in the Xanthi game for breathing on the other players but Xanthi was playing aggressive and got less cards than is. Our defenders and mids need to make sure they don't get a yellow card early on.

I just hope win lose we get to see some ball today and the conversation doesn't switch to ref talk as it always does. Let the ###### game be played you kseftiles. Every year they brag about how great their team is and every year they rely on 90-10 reffing and on scandals like last year's pao game where they got their asses handed to them on the field and relied on off the field tactics again. Maybe they aren't as good as they think they are if they need ALLL THAT HELPP right?

As far as the game goes I have some questions regarding the choice of Lampropoulo. Weren't we talking about how unlucky we were last year not to have Kolovetsio in this game and now were benching him by choice? I just hope Lampropoulo can be what he was last year during the derby and not what he usually is. As far as leaving Buonnanotte out is concerned , I see what his logic is there, so I'll support his decision but like I've said other times, hes going to have to read the game and be proactive, and not waste him on the bench for 70-80 minutes if he's needed. 

Btw AEKaraPA how does it feel knowing that you'll have to watch the game with a bunch of gaurous because youre a kseftila prodoti and you can't watch it the way us AEK brothers do in here?? Not that you're an aektzh anyway, prodotes and snakes have no allegiances......paidi tou tsoukala eisai kai esu telika! 

VAAARAAAAA PROSSOOXXXHHH STO KOKAAALIII MOUNIIII, VARAAAAA GIAAA NAAA KANEEISSSS EKKKPOOOMPPPPHHHHHH!!!!!