Phantis Forums

SL-R4: PAOK FC - AEK (23-Sep-15, 20:30 GR)

pash

Malezas did indeed look shaky, I don't know why he wouldn't play in the middle between Costa and Vitor, he isn't mobile enough to deal with tricky wingers. Was thrown in the deep end when we just wanted t hold on and AEK were going all out, o think if Tudor gives him a chance he'll come good

He's conceded like that before.  He seems to have trouble judging if/when to come out.  I'm pretty sure opposition teams are targeting that weakness.

I think his first step off the line is very slow ... If he doesn't read the flight of the ball instantly (no easy feat) he's already a half-step behind and needs all of his size/reach to recover. It's probably why so many saves that should be routine look ... dramatic. 

Glykos is a steadier presence imho ... 

Thank you so much Blackhawk!

I'm trying to get the game there. 

I signed in and I had to translate every page to english but up to now I'm receiving the message Your account is currently awaiting moderation. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken.

From the torrents page I did not find any football game to be downloaded but probably it would be available only after complete registration is finalized. Let' see.

Thank you so much Blackhawk!

I'm trying to get the game there. 

I signed in and I had to translate every page to english but up to now I'm receiving the message Your account is currently awaiting moderation. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken.

From the torrents page I did not find any football game to be downloaded but probably it would be available only after complete registration is finalized. Let' see.

It takes a couple of days mate

• 1 month later...