Phantis Forums

SL-R4: PAOK FC - AEK (23-Sep-15, 20:30 GR)

pash

Klaus managed to slot it calmly, was worried that his confidence might be a little low when he lined up for it, wasn't involved much at all. Rodrigues' first touch is terrible, however when he gets some speed behind him, he's hard to stop, made a few nice runs. Pelkas with an average game, again trying to do to much by himself. Tziolis was great, maybe even my man of the match. 2 wins from the 2 games I've attended so far, I'll definitely be trying to make Dortmund and Olympiakos, keep this run going!

• Like it 3

"Today we saw Klaus and Berbatov together, will we ever see them together from the start?"

"Of course, it will happen. For sure."

"How soon?"

"How soon? Maybe very soon!"

We are "much concrete team" ~19:12 in the video.  Tudor is scary when he talks!  I wouldn't want to anger him, ha ha.

AEKs goal was from Olsen pulling another bonehead move.  Watching all the lost opportunities, Mak is damn clown.  Then again, if he had his current speed, dribbling and maneuvering AND could score goals, he wouldn't be playing in Greece.  They need to keep him on the wing...he is not a closer.

He's conceded like that before.  He seems to have trouble judging if/when to come out.  I'm pretty sure opposition teams are targeting that weakness.

I'm not sold on Olsen, but for now I think he will suffice.  If we were a serious title contender and him costing us points along the way would make the difference, I would be seriously worried.  But we're not there yet.  At least he has time to improve unlike say Itandje.  Besides, at the end of the day, the quality of keeper we are asking for probably won't come to a team like PAOK.  We can't get one "ready made".  We need to make one, so to speak.

I don't think Olsen should be solely blamed for the goal. The major blame should be on Costa who completely lost Aravidis.

The last five minutes of the game when Malezas came in we looked very shaky. It would have been a shame if AEK managed to tie the game.

Agree Blackhawk.  It's not entirely Olsen's fault.  But, the team just needs to be aware that opposition teams will try the same thing, and prepare/train for it.  I know if I was the opposition manager, I'd try to expose the apparent weakness.