Phantis Forums

SL-R4: PAOK FC - AEK (23-Sep-15, 20:30 GR)

pash

My lineup for this one:

--Olsen--

--Vitor--Costa--Tzavellas--

--Kitsiou--Tziolis--Kace--Mak--

--Mistakidis--

--Berbatov--Klaus--

Mistakidis has been overshadowed by Pelkas, for good reason. But, I think he's got what it takes to take that position, and this would also serve as a message to Pelkas to keep his head on.

Olsen has gotten a bit better, which is good. I can only hope that he's settled down.

Mak's been playing as a striker, but I'm itching to see Klaus and Berbatov playing together. Surely by now at least one of them can make it the 90 minutes?

Subs for me would be Jairo (the guy was pretty fiery during our atrocious draw vs Gabala), Rodrigues (for one of the strikers if need be, with Mak moving up front), and either Savvidis (once Tziolis decides he's done running) or Pelkas (for Mistakidis).

Apparently Tudor is considering the following lineup:

------------------------ Olsen ------------------------

--- Vitor ------------- Costa ------- Tzavellas --

Kosntantinidis -- Tziolis -- Sabo --Rodrigues

-------- Pelkas -------------------------- Mak ------

------------------------ Klaus ------------------------- 

Kind of surprised if he really goes with this lineup. Specially Sabo instead of Kace. It would have probably made more sense if he sat Tziolis and played Sabo with Kace. I also really thought that Berbatov would get the start.

On top of everything the ref of the game Sidiropoulos (one of the very few good refs) could not leave Rhodos today and there is a big chance he might not make it to Thessaloniki to call the game. Let's see what kind of fruit will end up calling this game.

Unless Kace is hurt, he must play tomorrow. There might be some other issues concerning the player. Hope not.

Kace is probably the first name you pen into your 11.  It could be he's not 100% fit.  Or Tudor is playing games to try and get an "edge", when he fully intends to play him.  The only possibility that actually worries me is a contract renewal issue, but I'd suspect we would have heard something about that.

• Like it 1

Sabo looked better vs Qabala than he did in the other games, from what I've seen. But, still, there's no comparison between him and Kace.

I'd much rather see Charisis start in that position. The only thing Sabo has going for him is that he's played a number of minutes with the rest of the starters.

Rodrigues, I'm also iffy on. On the one hand he's fast and can dribble. On the other, he just seems so average some times. Would rather see Mak on that side.

Some idiot threw firecracker on the field. It's very likely we will be punished 1 game without fans according to new rules and that will be either against Olympiakos or Panathinaikos.

On top of that it throws our game completely off.