Phantis Forums

Port of Piraeus Kafeneion

Crazy

Funny, I see a lot of Green from a fallen gigant that used to be a topclub. They want to get us down. But they don't have any facts. We, like in court, can counter simply with facts to the lies and propaganda.

Lie: Olympiakos supporters dont come to foootballgames anymore.           Fact: Olympiakos is close to the record of 11 years ago with 17000 season tickets sold already.
Lie: Marinakis is a criminal and IS, SOMEDAY, going to jail.                         Fact: Marinakis is outside jail free and signing players for the team.

Lie: Without CL Olympiakos will not get good players.                                 Fact: Olympiakos without CL still spending a lot of money and got one of the most expensive League players ever that year Riera.

In court you would already have been removed. A discussion with Facts against things that never happened and you only want to happen is not a discussion :)

So to explain some people who say they wont return (let's hope so)

Fact: something that really happened.

Not a fact: something that could have been but never happened.

Please this is a serious part of the forum, only facts and no hypothetical stories.

It's not what you think you know but what you can PROVE! Thanks in advance.

If we lose the direct CL spot, we will play last round of qualifying against another champion of countries like Kazachtstan and Cyprus. There is a big chance to beat these teams. It's not like you will get opponents like Lazio, Arsenal or CSKA. We'll be fine.

If they cannot make it now, when the league finally turns around....The Greek soccer players might be extinct, and the NT team having very low quality to choose from....Just a thought, do you not think, it's about time to limit the starting foreign players to not more than 4 on the field at once? What are we waiting for; to reach the point of no return? Just a thought.

That's a crazy thought. I won't even consider pao having to regress for the sake of the national side where a bunch of clowns (with agent handlers) get together and take a piss out of important games. Once upon a time they had my respect not now. Obviously it's not all their fault, as our production has regressed (in certain areas), but more so has the attitude to a point where they lose to the lesser sides of europe.

The other day i was watching mancity play chelsea and i counted a total of four english players (3 being defense minded). Now england's grass roots problems have been well known for decades now but the fact that the FA haven't done much to rectify the issue, is their problem. Similarly EPO hasn't done much either.

Germany are world champs because of the changes that were made post 2002. They themselves were not happy with the perception of the typical german footballer who was seen as hard nosed, resilient and strong in the tackle. They wanted to produce more technically gifted guys and they have successful done that. Neuer off course is not only a player that belongs to the ages but a blend of both.

Anyway lets forget about the dummies!!! Now getting back on topic, it looks like PAO and Olympiakos are moving away from Greek talent...And AEK is starting to do the same....Is it me, or has Greek players regressed to the point, where we're going to see 7 of the ten players on the field, from different countries. 3 years ago when they had the opportunity to make a difference, given the circumstances that PAO and AEK had to go to them, because they both had no other options, looks like the Greek players are second choice once again.

If they cannot make it now, when the league finally turns around....The Greek soccer players might be extinct, and the NT team having very low quality to choose from....Just a thought, do you not think, it's about time to limit the starting foreign players to not more than 4 on the field at once? What are we waiting for; to reach the point of no return? Just a thought.

I liked the good old days when you could only have 3 foreigners in your squad.  Maybe 3 is a bit low, but it's all moot anyway.  It's not like those days are coming back.

What was good about those days was that you could measure the level so to speak, of each country.  The Serie A was an exception since they generally bought the most expensive players.  Now you play a team in the EPL and 10 out of 11 players aren't even English.  Yay, we beat an English team!  Um, no you didn't.

Paidia, I can't believe some PAO and AEK fans on this forum already began starting to question Fortounis beautiful goal. Nothing is wrong with the goal. We cant do anything or they start blaming the world for our victories.

It's really a complex. Only sad people cry about these things all day long if they dont wannna admit they cant beat us. No not because we have 5 times the quality then them it's because we are better, no it's because we bought off everybody including the control of the weater so we can control the wind when ever PAO and AEK miss a chance it's because we let the wind blow at that exact time.

ANTE GEIA protathlima prin ta xistougenna !!!!!

I want to point out that some PAO/AEK fans (not all) are over exaggerating their hate towards us to the point its getting sad.Everything thats happens in the world is our fault. Not the people without brains who run their clubs no OUR fault. Not even in Greece it's like this. In the USA (and wannabe USA: Australia) I know people over exaggorate about everything but this really must end. Get a life.

Based on first round results about our rivals I thinkthe season willbe:

1.OSFP
2.AEK
3.PAOK

4.ASTERAS

5.ATROMITOS

Paidia!!! We broke the season ticket record of 2006-2007!!!! We are currently at 18562 going to 19000 very soon!!

So this is the biggest proof I can give you against all the lies and propaganda. It's the biggest and hardest fact that only lies are being told about us.

Things like: "My friends only go to Basketball instead of football because they hate Marinakis" or "OSFP fans know Marinakis steals all the money and dont come" or "Greek football is falling nobody comes to the games anymore" ARE LIES!

RE im sick and tired of your lies and propaganda. If you actually learn to read Greek you could read on Greek site's that SOME tickets were reduced with 50%
The rest were reduced with smaller percentages.

This is a normal thing to do. In these times. It proves again our president cares for his supporters and is not a thief like Alafouzos who cant even fill an old stadium of 100 years old with 13000 season tickets.

I guess youve never seen the FOOTBALL stadiums in Portugal then, exactly... they are empty, they have less fans then us... youre the one who's  complaining about Asteras all the time they sell more tickets then 75% of the Portugese teams... Spain is a country with more then 40 mil, how can you compare them to Greece...

Only THIS section of the forum is democratic yes,,,, in your part it's more a dictatorship.

btw the sport is called FOOTBALL amerikanaki

Edited by Doxa
  • Like it 1

CNXPB7bUEAQKbf4.png

So we are in pot 3, it's tomorrow! around 7pm Greek time.

I dont know why PSV is in pot1 i will try to find out but let's hope we will get PSV, Leverkusen and AA gent or something that would be a dream.

PSV is in pot1 because a new rule states that the champions of the first 7 competitions are in Pot1 along with the CL winner.
Barca cant be in there twice so also the champion of the number 8 is added and before this season that was the Dutch champion.

Edited by Doxa

PSV would be a great pick! 10 years ago they were a strong side, this one isn't so strong. 

My hope will be 

PSV

Bayer Leverkusen 

Astana 

1) PSV 2) Leverkusen (Arsenal) 3) OSFP 4) Gent 

1 Zenit 2) Porto 3) OSFP 4) BATE Borisov

Do not worry about the CL draw as long as Mr Platini is there you're going to get the easiest draw possible.

Edited by GreenShadow13

All the best to PAOK and Atromitos today. Almost impossible for Atromitos qualify.

I have faith in Asteras and PAOK to show something.

I also had faith in that other team but people like 'Greenshadow' who have air in their head instead of brains completely spoil that again with stupid remarks.

Don't expect anything from them they are a very low quality squad that embarresed themselves last year in the EL and this year in the CL and EL. Wouldnt be suprised if they didnt make it and the excuses they will find after that again will be hilarious.