Phantis Forums

Rival Teams

Dikefale11

So the reds needed again the help of the refs to over come the mighty big force of Panaitolikos :)

How about the clear red card given to the keeper hahahah you guys are the biggest laughing stock its not even funny anymore

And then they have the nerve to bag AEK and the apparent help we get from refs, xeftilizmeni you only see what you want to see and over look your own teams xeftiles

That's 12 points gifted to the xeftiles who struggle to overcome teams like Panaitolikos even with the roster they have LOL.

• Like it 1

Amo it just continues to show to us all how xeftilizmeni they truly are, say what they want about AEK but fact is they needed the refs help to send the keeper off for a non-existent foul.  They should look in their own backyard before they lay blame elsewhere, how you can actually be a happy fan when your team is like this is beyond a joke, yet they cant admit it.

Have just seen all the highlights, unbelievable. Johansen penalty v Cambiasso dive? Red to the keeper was crazy, how was it not a free kick to him?

Poor refereeing, money, corruption.... At the end of the day this is why no one will put money into the Super League. It is a joke. The state of Greek football is the worst it has ever been. Look at the NT, the quality young Greek players we have? And of course the boring Super League, bad officiating, the s%$#! at the pana oly game. I hope Oly fans are happy with this s%$#!, look at how all teams did in Europe,.... Nothing. Let's see what happens with the Apollon cup game this week...

To be honest I'm happy I can't watch it. It makes me angry. How long does this have to happen until everything is uncovered?

On a side note, it looks like Aris will get promoted to the Football League

• Like it 4

You guys need to stop wasting your time with those lowlifes, in.ferno is a grown ass man with a wife and kids and he neglects them to spend hours on end, on internet forums writing stupid poems, childish insults, and getting into 10 year long imaginary feuds. Enough with these idiots. Anything else that is in relation to their site will be gone. 

• Like it 1

• 2 weeks later...

So time has lapsed on Marinakis and he should've stood down as president over the weekend, so doesn't this mean Oly should be suspended from playing since he wont stand down or does that only apply to every other team and not Oly? From memory didn't something similar happen to Volos and they got relegated?

Our fans today had a run in with theirs after the womens volley and 3 Oly fans in hospital, numerous motorbikes left behind, run kotes run that's all you are good for :)

After his 5 charges against him he was told to step down from his presidency as he is to not have involvement in football, then he was given a 1 month extension and that lapsed over the weekend, so really Oly should be suspended from competition. Even with their superior lead from 2nd spot, they will take this title on default with this issue.

Where are all you Gavroi? Yous have no problem writing in the other threads, whats your response to this involving Marinakis? Reaper? Tzatziki? Sherrif?? Come out of the shadows.

You want a response to what exactly? To why Marinaki has not stepped down? I am a soccer fan, not a lawyer or press officer for Marinaki. Let the courts and authorities sort it out. You want what from the red fans? To come out and condemn our Prez? Has he been convicted of anything wrong? 

You can bag Meli and other owners and what they do and don't spend,but cant condemn your own when he has avoided an order to step down twice, the irony just makes me laugh.

In all honesty now don't you think he is putting Oly at risk for avoiding this order?

If it was Meli I guarantee you 1000000000000% you would be calling for AEK to be suspended from the league, but since its fatboy lets not talk about it or condemn him.