Phantis Forums

Rival Teams

Dikefale11

Think this topic is needed now that the league has got under way so we can keep up to date on how our rivals and the rest of the league is doing.

Questionable call today in Olympiakos' (surprise surprise) first goal today in their 3-0 win over Panionios.

Durmaz took the ball down on his chest using his arms which is the most blatant, then Fortounis appears, but not as clearly to use the top half of his right arm to take down the ball. 2nd one is hit or miss to the referee but the first one is without a shadow of a doubt a hand(s) ball.

On another note PAOK drew 0-0 at home to Xanthi which is good for us that they dropped points, at home, already.

Panathinaikos playing tomorrow away to Panaitolikos.

Durmaz may have used his hands looks like but it's tough to tell, Fortounis did not. All rivalry stuff aside, it was a great goal by Fortounis.

PAOK is not a good team this year and I think they will battle Atromitos for the 5th spot most of the year.

It will be interesting to see how Panathinaikos does tomorrow, they are in bad form and Agrinio is one of the toughest places to play in and Panaitolikos has a solid team.

Edited by Original 21

Durmaz 100% used his hands you can see when it hits his chest then bounces off his arms as it rolls down, Fortounis like I said is hit or miss, it was a good goal none the less and will give him the benefit of the doubt, Durmaz shouldn't have had the chance to put the cross in in the first place however. 

There always was, they just dont want to admit it. This is nothing about Olympiakos - AEK, or that we are being biased or desperate, just general football talk about a hand(s) ball in a goal, nothing wrong with admitting the truth which is very clear to see, nobody will think any less of you lol

Guy I dont know what your jibber jabbering about but I can assure you that no information is going in :lol: Reason I wont apologize? Apologize for what? Stating the obvious?....There is video evidence which you posted in "HD", take of your red glasses and have a serious look at the ball land on Durmaz' arms after he took it down with his chest.

Like I already stated this has nothing to do with Olympiakos vs AEK, its general football talk, Durmaz used his arms to control the ball, simple as that, telia ke pavla. 

So you watched a game with PAO and AEK fans in a baraki, and they didnt think it was a hand ball? Thats a great way to back up a point  :huh:

You can keep denying it as long as you like, the fact of the matter is its going to happen again, and again, aaaand again, throught the season just like every other for the last 20 years. I'll wait for you to come back with your tail in-between your legs  B)

Well you have to have to visited Greece to get it.

Whats that got to do with you using the fact that you watched the match with PAO and AEK fans to prove your point that there was no hand ball ( :lol: ) got to do with having to have visited Greece?, which Is where I was born FYI....speaking of which, are you even Greek?  :D

jvc is we going to talk about last season then we may aswell add the goal against us in the kypello which was a clear hand and our keeper yelled it out as soon as it touched him so that would make it interesting to his comment above of "panionios players saw no handball" yet our keeper did.

Anyway no use of going on about sh*t from last season.

Just saw the 1st goal.  100% hand ball.  What makes it silly is that the referee had a superb view of it.  Who chests a ball with their arms pointing forwards like that ?  Like he's trying to trap the ball.  It's football, not basketball.  What makes this even more farcical, is that the ball hits his left arm first, then his chest, then his other arm.

Arxisame me tis m*****es.

• Like it 1

PAOK is not a good team this year and I think they will battle Atromitos for the 5th spot most of the year.

PAOK is an unknown quantity this year and are rebuilding.  The starters in the 11 this week that also played last season were Tzevallas, Vitor, Costa and Mak.  Everyone else is either a new transfer or a kid come back from loan.  Having said that, I expect PAOK to be completely out of the title race by around round 10, if not earlier.  They still have much work to do to integrate all these new signings.

Bananas we must all have eye sight issues then except Oly fans

The thing that is really really really stupid with Olympiakos is that they don't need help from the referees.  They would probably win the league even if referee decisions went say 40-60 against them.  They don't need to do this crap.  They sully their own name.

Marinakis wants his cake and to eat it too.  I just realised that's pretty funny, lol.  It's like he can't handle the pressure of winning the league on fair terms, which I believe they would do anyway.  It's just that it seems he wants to win it comfortably, because his heart can't take the pressure of not winning the league with 6 rounds to go.  Too many bougatses will do that.

Has their been any admission of a mistake from the referee ?  That would at least be fair of him to admit an error was made.  I could accept it.  Then again, he did have a great unobstructed view.

He cant handle competition that's the true view.

Look at PAO and how close they came last season once they beat them in Leoforo, he told his mates at EPO to dock them 3 points and that killed off PAO's hopes.

Look at how hard he is trying to bring down AEK now with this OPAP sh*t.

He is a dog always has been and always will be fat c*nt. Hope he chokes on his next bougatsa, scums like this don't belong in football, they are a cancer. My own cousin has said he doesn't go to games any more because of him and his ways of fixing matches, when you own fans say this then you know something is not right.

Besides, im certain there will be some legit things to get pissed off at during the season, Panionios had nothing in that match

In every league there is complaining about decicions of referees every weekend, even the big leagues.

Some PAO members on this forum over exaggerate everything to hide the failing transferpoliciy of their own club.

I also wish we could get along just like PAOK and some AEK fans here. PAOK showed last season you can actually beat us with better morale and team. Problem is squads not big enough for the long season with 3 competitions to compete in.

Most footballers in the world who play football where there is gravity:

A sample size of 3 from the brains trust, all irrelevant.  Because in those 3 pics, the players actually chest the ball with technique, and critically, the ball hits the chest.  As for Durmaz, the ball hit parts of his body, but the chest was not one of them.  Have you no eyes to see with ?  The ball smacks him in the face, then comes off his biceps.

You should write a thesis, "How to chest the ball - By Reaper the Moderator".  Step 1, use face to control ball ...

Nope didn't see it 'bounce' off his biceps. 

You stated who puts out there arms to control a ball on their chest. The answer is the majority of footballers. If you watch football - a sample size of over 3 games a year - it is not a strange thing to see.

Well, I don't know what to tell you then.  I'm going to make an appointment with an optometrist tomorrow.  Better nip this in the bud.  Can't have my eye sight going on me.  I need it to read quality posts on this forum.

And for the record, I watch 4 games a year, not 3.  Sheez!