Phantis Forums
Reaper

Official Super League Game Topic

5 minutes ago, Ellada2004 said:

and there title hopes take a huge hit.

Its October.....relax?

2 minutes ago, Tzatziki said:

Its October.....relax?

I am relaxed, the team is having major troubles scoring goals and could not create much vs an OFI team that has conceded the most goals in the GSL.

Hopefully they can refocus for the Europa league later this week and get a win vs F91 Dudelange.

Why is Ya Ya playing attacking mid? He is a defensive kid in my mind. This team has no striker....

• Like it 1

On 10/21/2018 at 3:43 PM, Ellada2004 said:

I am relaxed

Ok, from your comment I inferred otherwise.

18 hours ago, jason said:

Why is Ya Ya playing attacking mid? He is a defensive kid in my mind. This team has no striker....

We have three strikers, but only one has had a chance to show us what he can really do until now. It would be nice to have a Kovacevic or a Mitroglou right now, but let's see if Manos gets a chance, he scored a ton of goals for OFI last season...About Toure I agree with you, and am surprised he is playing so high also, I thought he would be best just behind Fortounis.

Manos can surely offer bit more than Guerrero, he’s  so ordinary 

Edited by Alphonse

Spot on Toure should be DM and fortounis ahead of him its a no braine.r I am really disappointed with lazaros he has struggled for while now.... 

• Like it 1

/\/\

Same here! Lazaro was on fire for our summer qualifiers and then he faded out, hopefully he gets his mojo back soon.

On 10/23/2018 at 1:46 AM, Alphonse said:

Manos can surely offer bit more than Guerrero, he’s  so ordinary 

Let's see what he can do, he will likely see more minutes now with Kuka being out for 2-3 weeks. Guerrero is not a bad CF, he works well with the team, he gets into good spaces when we attack, he works well with his wingers, he just doesn't seem to be a poacher who will score bags of goals, Manos last year did just that. But the team in general is having a hard time scoring goals now for at least the last 4-5 weeks, we need to fix the situation or we will possibly slip further away from the top of the table.

OFI-Olympiakos 21/10/2018

1-0

Highlights at 1:00:06

Aris-Olympiakos 0-1 Highlights at 35:21

Με τον κόσμο του στη Λιβαδειά ο Ολυμπιακός

174122.jpg

Τον εκτός έδρας αγώνα του Ολυμπιακού με το Λεβαδειακό θα μπορέσουν να παρακολουθήσουν από κοντά οι φίλοι της ομάδας την ερχόμενη Κυριακή (13/1, 17:15) για την 16η αγωνιστική της Σούπερ Λιγκ. 

What an awful performance from OLY in todays derby at Toumba . They were outplayed and they struggled to string 3 passes together.

• Like it 1

PAOK played the counter attack game and left us open at the back. Also I dont know why when we needed goals we didnt play Masouras... when you play away from home you have to be more cautious I saw us try to force the run of play too much while PAOK just sat back and waited for a mistake 

• Like it 2

That plan seems to be working for PAOK... that’s what they did with AEK at OAKA

• Like it 1

That and our defense has been soft, Biseswar goal was soft... what happened to Tsimikas? I liked what he had to offer good dribbler and nice cross. Torosides was bad his age is showing I dont know why he started...