Phantis Forums
Reaper

Official Super League Game Topic

That makes sense because Cambiasso is not a ATM. Good win though but the competition isn't really there to judge correctly. 

well I hope Fortounis gets a transfer because cambiasso isn't a young guy so I'm not sure why were starting him. For me cambiasso is a off the bench player. 

Jason they play different positions, if anyone takes Fortouni's spot it looks like it will be Marin like JVC said above.

On 12/09/2016 at 8:50 AM, jason said:

I'm not sure why were starting him. For me cambiasso is a off the bench player. 

Esteban-Cambiasso-007.jpg?w=620&q=55&aut

Was a good game. Alafouzos made PAO give a statement today that the ref was not 50/50 and was biased towards Olympiacos. In other countries it is illegal for a club to make such a statement - hopefully when a new government comes into power - Alafouzos is prosecuted for 'bringing the game into disrepute.' The ref was not biased in this game and as the Russians say - words are deeds too.

Alafouzo is fighting the system. Why was the ref of our 1st match given a poor score? Is it because he called our match 50/50 and dared reward us with a legit penalty? Funny how that happens despite the fact that we dominated possession and played our opponent off the field. (Unlike you guys who struggled vs a piss poor Irakli...) Afta den ta blepoume? 

I believe that is going tit for tat.

and if Alafouzos is to be prosecuted "for bringing the game into disrepute", what of Baggela then? What punishment fits the bill for: match fixing, illegal betting, money laundering, drug trafficking, bombing businesses, threatening people, bribery, and all the rest? (You know, that whole organized criminal organization thing). Who am I kidding, nothing will happen... this is Greece after all... At least the English told him to take his baggage and take a hike...

• Like it 3

Nothing to do with anything. The Iraklis/OSFP was 50/50. To say it wasn't is lying. Alafouzos made PAO annouce this morning the Iraklis/OSFP was not 50/50 reffing. If a ref makes a mistake I am the first to say.

When someone lies like that - you have to look at the person lying. Alafouzos has all his assets in Greece frozen atm - not because he is honest, but because he is a massive tax cheat. We have also found out he is paying journalists with black money. In the UK - when you bring the game into disrepute - you receive a fine. Even as a manager. Alafouzos needs a 50/50 government so that he can see some jail time. Cheating tax, buying off journalists with black money and hoarding millions -  and lying about refs is bad enough in a boom economy, but in a recession it is deplorable. 

As for Marinakis, if the evidence is there - it is there. When it isn't - all we hear is libel..  There is no direct evidence linking Marinakis to being behind the Noor1 or fixing games. Alafouzos knows that. That is why he spends millions on journalists a year to blacken Marinakis' name. If this latest match fixing is thrown out of court, I think Alafouzos - who built his life on it - may start to struggle, especially as PAO slips down the table. You can see he was praying OSFP would drop points at Iraklis. Praying isn't enough. Building a team without Koutroubis and Zeca is the key. However to see that, you need a football IQ and Alafouzos is good at paying journalists under the table.. but building an 11..

What was a tragedy about yesterday is you could see Alafouzos expected the Greek media to say the game was fixed at Iraklis. When that revolution didn't happen, he took matters into his own hands. Only problem is - as usual - he doesn't understand football and didn't watch the game. Greece will encourage him right to the end, but his time is coming to an end. With his assets frozen - the journalists are not going to invent the Iraklis/OSFP game was fixed or looked dodgy for free.. so he is trying to tighten the slack by giving out statements under the name of PAO.

Very dramatic win for them. Bento Honeymoon period has finished. 

Pacienca did nothing. Should have left Cardozo in there.
Martins for Cambiasso didn't fix the problem.
Seba was poor all game - he did need to be subbed but was left on.
The only player that impressed was Viana.

We needed Dominguez and Marin on today.

didn't see the game...

but from what I saw from Young Boys game...we are very ordinary....this season..

Seba is poor....

Marin, Chori, Fortounis need to be on the park...

it seems we have kept the worst of the squad over the last 2-3 years,and got rid of the better players..

I think management is very poor..believing that Hernani will be better than Dossevi ..or equally as effective..same as Seba v Dumarz..

Fejsa/N'Dinga v Milivojevic..

etc...etc...

why was not Benitez given a chance?

There has been a gradual downgrade player by player....

Another disgusting display against apoel 2nd half in particular. This team has no identity, awful defence, very little creativity in midfield and no firepower to scare even a european minnow. Half of tonights starting 11 are not fit to be at the club, how the f does da costa still a game? Anyway bento wont survive a 3rd loss in a row, i see a 0-1 against aek as well.

Yes i know we hit the post and had 2 chances cleared off the line and the apoel keeper made 1-2 excellent saves but the performance was so disjointed it got exactly what it deserved and thats a defeat.

Terrible performance. No idea why bento thought Martins was more likely to change the game than Tsori..

APOEL brought a Golden Dawn banner to the stands and at the end sung the Greek national anthem, which was applauded by the Olympiacos fans.  A night to forget.

CtjA54bXgAEsgBT.jpg

There is no doubt we have one of the weakest squads we have seen in close to a decade. Therefore - we need to play our best players. Bento did not do that today and that is why each sub was booed.

I only saw the first half, but I thought the team looked pretty good. Defence again is not our strongest line and basically from what I heard and saw the Cypriots converted their only chance, congrats to them, but really they were lucky to not get spanked. We hit 3 posts and created plenty of good chances. The team had a messy pre season, but we look like we are on the right track to me. I can see us making a break out performance vs Aek this weekend, let's see if I am right or if I will come down with a case of foot in mouth disease. 

5 hours ago, Reaper said:

APOEL brought a Golden Dawn banner to the stands and at the end sung the Greek national anthem, which was applauded by the Olympiacos fans.  A night to forget.

On sport-fm some caller who phoned in said the fans booed when the banner was raised, it was at the same time the substitution mix up happened.