Phantis Forums

Greek Super League Game Topic

Guest PastMember

• 2 months later...

Με τον κόσμο του στη Λιβαδειά ο Ολυμπιακός

174122.jpg

Τον εκτός έδρας αγώνα του Ολυμπιακού με το Λεβαδειακό θα μπορέσουν να παρακολουθήσουν από κοντά οι φίλοι της ομάδας την ερχόμενη Κυριακή (13/1, 17:15) για την 16η αγωνιστική της Σούπερ Λιγκ. 

• 2 weeks later...

PAOK played the counter attack game and left us open at the back. Also I dont know why when we needed goals we didnt play Masouras... when you play away from home you have to be more cautious I saw us try to force the run of play too much while PAOK just sat back and waited for a mistake 

• Like it 2

On 2/18/2019 at 6:46 AM, AchillesHeel said:

Wow....AEK completely $h@t the bed in the 2nd half after seeming to be in total control in the 1st. Totally unlike Jimenez-style AEK with the defense first mindset....a complete defensive meltdown in the 2nd half when Oly came out firing with all cylinders. Congrats to Oly who needed the win after last week and Jimenez is gonna have to reevaluate his players and system after this one.

Jimenez went back to failed set ups with Mantalos & Bakasetas on the wings... Cosic at CB... very poor moves 

• 3 weeks later...

Now you will understand why I follow Greek track and field more than football. The state of SEGAS is in great shape with no corruption. In EPO and EPAE, the league is run by thugs and mafias. 

Edited by Molon Lave
  • Like it 1

Wheels have been falling off in the Greek basketball recently:

Olympiakos walked off the court against Panathinaikos in the Greek Cup last month.

Olympiakos forfeited the league match against Panathinaikos on the weekend.

Olympiakos has approached the Adriatic Basketball League to join their league as they don't want to participate in the Greek Basketball League anymore.

On 3/18/2019 at 5:41 PM, PAOTHEGREAT said:

That's more of a bluff coming out of Olympiakos.   The top 2 are guaranteed in Europe....and the TV payout domestic combined with European is around 6 million....also they sell out the stadium on a annual basis at least 20 games....I can't see this happening.  

Oh..... if only you knew... Greek teams will need to start spending more soon too. Overwise greek top talents will be getting poached by other teams.

Edited by Nilaul

• 3 weeks later...
  • Tzatziki changed the title to Greek Super League Game Topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic