Phantis Forums
Reaper

Official Super League Game Topic

To business.

.............................Roberto..................

Salino ......... Siovas...... Botia.............Masuaku

............Milivojevic ............ N'Dinga............

Dossevi........... Dominguez.....................Fortounis

.............................Jara....................................

Exceptionally poor lineup by Vitor, with both Fortounis and Jara starting. Today I have feeling Vitor's exceptionally good luck runs out..

Aready PAS 1-0... 41'

do you know of any link to the game?  ever since wiziwig went down ive been lost...

For me catastrophic result with huge significance. Ketsbia and Jardim were sacked for far less, but Vitor will survive because of Marinakis's ego - he will do anything to avoid confirming he damaged the club hugely by sacking Michel, so Vitor gets a pass - despite fielding a terrible team that was always going to struggle.

It could take the club years to recover from the Michel sacking.

in my opinion peiriera is doing alright. he is starting fortounis in most games which i think michel would never do. im a fan of him though he could still work on a few things. but its true marinaikis is going overboard with replacing coaches in the past few years

The line-up for today's match against Panthrakikos: Roberto Jimenez Gago, Leandro Salino, Botia, Siovas, Arthur Masuaku, Milivojevic, N' Dinga, Dossevi, Alejandro 'Chori' Dom?nguez, Benitez, Jara.

Panthrakikos:

Georgios Athanasiadis (Greece) 

Pape M'Bow (Senegal) 

Nikolaos Tsoumanis  (Greece)

Deniz Baykara  (Turkey)

Ioannis Potouridis (Greece) 

Alfredo Antonio Mejia (Honduras)

Nicolas Diguiny  (France)

Jose Maria Cases  (Spain)

Pereira dos Santos Romeu  (Brazil)

Santiago Villafane  (Argentina)

De Souza Fonseca Igor (Brazil)

Already 1-2

11138677_1055859437762405_89401953146325

Edited by Reaper

overall not a bad performance but the defence needs to wake up a bit. i know salino hasn't played a lot and in my opinion botia needs to go or atleast on the bench, we need to buy a solid centre back. Whats the deal with Santana is he staying or leaving next season.

One of the most horrible seasons I can remember. Violence, disruption, stupid signings, manager sacked over Affelay..  :crazy2: Total mess.

Playing Levadiakos now:

Here is there team.

Michalis Sifakis (Greece)

Adam Pinter (Hungary)

Pele (Portugal)

Luis Bustamante (Argentina)

Carlos Milhazes (Portugal)

Xavier Tomas (France)

Dimitrios Machairas (Greece)

Petros Giakoumakis (GReece)

Tamla Ladji Zito Mekeme (Ivory Coast)

Alan Pulido (Mexico)

Giannis Stathis (Greece)

VP just massively booed by the fans in the Kara!

The score is 3-0. He takes out Benitez on 67' who scored and made one! And replaces him with Mitroglou. The whole stadium booed VP for the substitution. No one wanted Benitez out, he has been terrific today.  Jara in the other hand has barely touched the ball.. he stays in..

I agree.  Vitor dedicated the league to Michel which was honourable. The club however, said nothing.

For me this season was not the best..

And even so he managed two goals. The super league suits him imo. He is just strong enough to make space easily. He has been ok this season, 16 league goals - prob could have had 20 if he had avoided injury.

Barrales is an interesting one. Slow and heavy - but powerful. Very similar style player to Mitroglou. The Super League protects these types of players. Faster leagues punish them. I was never overly impressed with Mitroglou, but in a certain system, he does well. If Mitroglou had not got injured he would probably be closer to Barrales.

If he leaves I would like Benitez to be made the starter and see how he does. 

Olympiakos played against a mid table Dutch team using its B team....Even Jahara looked good, and he wouldn't crack Asteras Tripoli line up!!! It's going to be a very long year for Olympiakos this year....The CL is going to rip this team apart....And the fighting starts!!! You're not winning the championship this year.

Edited by jvc
  • Like it 1

Super goals vs the dutch. The Super League will struggle to stop Olympiacos this year, no team has this power (unless one of them suddenly starts spending money on players):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YziHt1G_zU4

Can you imagine we only played with 3rd choice center backs and some other 2nd choice players against them. Imagine what our team will look like when we play with our strongest 11.

Fortounis can become the best player in our team if he continues like this. Silva impresses me the way he lets our team play.

• Like it 1

Marinakis has downgraded Olympiakos by selling top players, and replacing them with half the quality....This team is nothing compared to 2 years ago, when they finally had a decent European campaign, for the first time in 50 years....If they get thrashed in the CL like many are predicting, the in house fighting will start very early!!!