Phantis Forums

EL-POR-L2: Brondby IF - PAOK FC (27-Aug-15, 21:00 GR)

pash

Just going on our single league game - I think Tudor is going to be a lot more comfortable coaching international matches than domestic. He seemed very taken aback by Xanthi's defensive tactics. Might make for entertaining group stage matches, at least!

I have no idea. He has a very impressive CV. Played in the biggest leagues but he needs good players around him or else he's a liability.

Someone mentioned a while ago that he must be a good guy and a model professional. He doesn't seem to cause trouble at the clubs he's played for in the media.

I've been thinking that if he wasn't such an average player I'd love him.

Tziolis has his place. He just needs to be played the right way. In games where you expect to have more of the possession, he is useful. Just have him in the middle distributing. Nothing special but maintaining possession and keeping the ball flowing. He can read the game fairly well. He doesn't do anything fancy so don't expect such from him.

If you want him to run, hustle and tackle he's not ideal. If you expect to be under intense pressure or the game is being played at a quick pace, he can be less than ideal.

He'll be a good influence on the youngsters. Some of the young guys can be hot and cold where as with Tziolis he's consistent without being flash, and managers like that. I'm more than happy to have him in the squad.

Edited by Bananas