Phantis Forums
Blackhawk

PAOK Fans Gyradiko

He was a full time journalist even before we met him Athens.

He was one of the creators of Paokmania, yes. And one of the owners of inPAOK, yes.

Merry Christmas gentlemen, it's already christmas day here. I hope you all eat a bucket load and we get the PAOK title we all want from Ai Vasili this year

stay safe mother truckers

• Like it 1

Good news guys. Our relegation-worries are over. Unless there is some forced relegation :biggrin:

But serious. 10 games to go and already this giant gap.

Even for European Football next year we are already 18 points clear. 

So what you're saying is, we can expect lots of point deductions soon

I believe Larisa's fans are banned from our game too, aren't they?

Χρήστο, were you around when Michael Jordan was playing for Bulls?

Yes I was and enjoyed every minute of it. Sadly, I saw live the game where Jordan broke his foot in 1986. It was the 3rd game of that season and he missed the rest of the 1986-1987 season.

3 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Yes I was and enjoyed every minute of it. Sadly, I saw live the game where Jordan broke his foot in 1986. It was the 3rd game of that season and he missed the rest of the 1986-1987 season.

That was possibly the most fortunate ankle brake in the history of sport. It let you guys select Horace Grant and Scottie Pippen at the next draft, and thus one of the greatest starting 5's in basketball began to be put together.

Very true. And after the "questionable" retirement and his return to the Bulls the addition of Rodman to the team brought more titles to the Windy City. Had he not "retired" there would have been more titles.

Happy Easter everyone, hope you all ate like a Gate 4 animal and everyone got to and from church in one piece.

happy easter to you too!

9 hours ago, Nea Bafra said:

...everyone got to and from church in one piece.

yeah sadly no fireworks around here 😢

also xronia polla to anyone named pash.....

And happy birthday to him as well.

Happy birthday to our beloved club, lads. We turned 92 today!

• Like it 1

I did choose the best-eleven PAOK players at the poll of sdna, and I had such a hard time on specific positions.

Particularly, left defender I struggled between Olivarez and Lino and Iosifidis that I never saw. I chose Percy.

For the center backs, I chose Pablo Contreras and Fountoukidis. I never saw Fountoukidis, but from what I read he should have been an incredible player. And none of the other choices of the present were good enough (Malezas, Cirillo, Tzavellas, etc). Not even close...

Then for the three midfielder positions, I struggled put Pablo Garcia, Zagorakis, Tetradze. I felt really ashamed that I didn't include Skartados. But he left PAOK when I was four, so again, I never saw him playing. From what I have read he was probably our best player for his ten years he spent to our team. I left out Damanakis Apostolidis etc.

Then, for the three positions of the offense I struggled and left out all the important players of the 70s. Koudas, Paridis, Sarafis, etc. I chose Frantzeskos, GX, and Salpiggidis. None of the three I like today, but I have strong memories with them and I feel they gave something in the past two decades. I left out Toursounidis even if I liked him, because he never reached his potential because of his poor mental function. Center forward were choices as Kostikos or Dimopoulos, but the way they eventually left made me go for Salpiggidis. Which doesn't make sense because the kontos left probably even in a worse way. Kostikos probably would be a better fit now that I am thinking of it. But again, I never saw him either. And I put right defender Vieirinha even though he barely played any matches with PAOK in that position, because I had to include him. I grew up hating the RB prodoti who went to gavro, so I couldn't put him. Matos and Prijovic even though solid, they played only two seasons and who knows, maybe next year they are gone or something.

-----------------------------Furtula-------------------------------

Vieirinha-----Contreras----Fountoukidis----Olivares

-------Zagorakis--------Garcia------------Tetradze----------

Georgiadis--------------------------------------Frantzeskos

----------------------------Salpiggidis------------------------------

27 minutes ago, Yiankos said:

I did choose the best-eleven PAOK players at the poll of sdna, and I had such a hard time on specific positions.

Particularly, left defender I struggled between Olivarez and Lino and Iosifidis that I never saw. I chose Percy.

For the center backs, I chose Pablo Contreras and Fountoukidis. I never saw Fountoukidis, but from what I read he should have been an incredible player. And none of the other choices of the present were good enough (Malezas, Cirillo, Tzavellas, etc). Not even close...

Then for the three midfielder positions, I struggled put Pablo Garcia, Zagorakis, Tetradze. I felt really ashamed that I didn't include Skartados. But he left PAOK when I was four, so again, I never saw him playing. From what I have read he was probably our best player for his ten years he spent to our team. I left out Damanakis Apostolidis etc.

Then, for the three positions of the offense I struggled and left out all the important players of the 70s. Koudas, Paridis, Sarafis, etc. I chose Frantzeskos, GX, and Salpiggidis. None of the three I like today, but I have strong memories with them and I feel they gave something in the past two decades. I left out Toursounidis even if I liked him, because he never reached his potential because of his poor mental function. Center forward were choices as Kostikos or Dimopoulos, but the way they eventually left made me go for Salpiggidis. Which doesn't make sense because the kontos left probably even in a worse way. Kostikos probably would be a better fit now that I am thinking of it. But again, I never saw him either. And I put right defender Vieirinha even though he barely played any matches with PAOK in that position, because I had to include him. I grew up hating the RB prodoti who went to gavro, so I couldn't put him. Matos and Prijovic even though solid, they played only two seasons and who knows, maybe next year they are gone or something.

-----------------------------Furtula-------------------------------

Vieirinha-----Contreras----Fountoukidis----Olivares

-------Zagorakis--------Garcia------------Tetradze----------

Georgiadis--------------------------------------Frantzeskos

----------------------------Salpiggidis------------------------------

Just out of curiosity, why did you leave out Koudas? He's probably the greatest player to have come out of Thessaloniki (hometown boy) and classes above the rest.

I left out most of the incredible players of the 70s because I never saw them playing. If I could use someone I saw myself in action, I did that.

I cannot believe Glen Salmon is missing from your selection.

• Haha 1

On 4/9/2018 at 1:38 PM, Bajewy said:

also xronia polla to anyone named pash.....

ακόμα γιορτάζω ρε φίλε - still within my 40 days

On 4/9/2018 at 4:34 PM, Blackhawk said:

And happy birthday to him as well.

:kisses-444440:

• Like it 1

11 hours ago, pash said:

ακόμα γιορτάζω ρε φίλε - still within my 40 days

:kisses-444440:

lovely to see you back file

I got a question for all US based bros.

I am travelling to LA in 3 weeks time and have not yet booked accommodation. I'll be there for 2 nights before heading to Vegas for a stag party. Which of the beach neighbourhoods is best to stay in? Consider food and nightlife in your answers please!