Phantis Forums

PAOK Fans Gyradiko

Blackhawk

19 hours ago, Athens4 said:

I'll be heading to Vancouver and Chicago in August for some weddings. Has anybody here been to Vancouver?

I've been to Vancouver. Very nice city. Had a good time there. Once there you need to take the ferry  boat to Vancouver Island.

Thought you guys would appreciate this, particularly as it was a topic of discussion a few months back. From one of my favorite youtube channels:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, on Sunday 9th June at 6.30pm, we will ne hosting a sydney PAOK fan get together.

So far 20 people have confirmed attendance @ a paok fan owned gyradiko at Surry Hills. 

If anyone knows any PAOK fans in Sydney please invite them. 

We just want to get as many paok fans in one place at one time in Sydney to eat a.gyro and get to say Hi! 

More details on this page: 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2714977598528661&id=582883611738081

• Like it 2

Watched some parts of the Swedish Cupfinal Häcken - Eskilstuna (3-0) . Alexander Faltsetas scored the openingsgoal. Sounded Greek to me dispite the English version of his Christian name. So I checked good old wikipedia. And he appears to be a PAOK-fan: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Faltsetas

• Like it 1

Ωραίος ο Ολλανδός.

By the way Dutch, to answer what you wrote in the A.R.I.S. topic:

Yiankos would be fine if A.R.I.S. were able to sell 20,000 season tickets. What Yiankos doesn't like is ψέμματα και προπαγάνδα. What A.R.I.S. is doing is to announce some numbers during summer (when they sound impressive), but they never officially give final numbers. Because PAOK is selling 20,000 season tickets, they feel bad to admit they sell 7,000 or so. At the end of the day they allegedly sell more than 10,000 every year, but the truth is they almost never get to that number.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...